Video: Drunk foreigner arrested after kicking in window at the cells of Pattaya police station

webfact

23 hours ago, SammyT said:

To be honest, every time I read someone on here bleating about how Thailand needs his expat/retirement dollars, I always picture someone like this guy...

image.png.74c076b45795a805991d0c87de5afd60.png

So he's a retiree. Come on. Vent your by saying something sensible.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Imkah said:

I am not quite sure where you are heading here:  Is the meaning that if NOT National media reported about the behavior of stupid asses bringing shame on themselves and their country the UK impression of tourist in Pattaya might be better?  I might have misunderstood?

The media  are always looking for the negative as sells more papers  

so any reporting on places like Pattaya shows the bad rather than the good 

I would agree its the individual who shames or embarrass them selves  what ever country they are from 

On 2/13/2019 at 9:23 AM, SammyT said:

To be honest, every time I read someone on here bleating about how Thailand needs his expat/retirement dollars, I always picture someone like this guy...

Exactly! I never heard any of my retired friends ever talking about visa requirements because they all got it made.

And this is the only way to enjoy your life in Thailand, as in any developing country. A life of luxury.

Otherwise you might be much better off back in your developed country of birth.

But hey, there are all the temptations, handsome man......

Those unable to meet requirements, considering a move to Laos or Cambodia:

Good Riddance!

On 2/13/2019 at 9:23 AM, SammyT said:

Re. you signature:

'"Life is short. Be sure to spend as much time as possible arguing on the internet with random strangers"
~ Abraham Lincoln'

Not falling for that one...the Internet did not exist during Abraham Lincoln's time (19th century).

On 2/12/2019 at 4:23 PM, SammyT said:

looks like he pissed himself as well..............Yep, quality tourist indeed.

10 hours ago, MosMing said:

Let's guess his nationality. Blond hair so could be Scandinavian. But all those tattoos along with the blond hair; could be German. Hang on, he's pissed as a newt so he must be British. 

What a collection of profiling rubbish. 

15 hours ago, MosMing said:

Let's guess his nationality. Blond hair so could be Scandinavian. But all those tattoos along with the blond hair; could be German. Hang on, he's pissed as a newt so he must be British. 

Nah.

Brits don't hang around the cop shop when pissed as a newt.

So got to be Scandinavian, this could be his mate i see the other day. 

could be a clue.  :giggle:

norway man drunk.jpg

On 2/13/2019 at 3:30 PM, roo860 said:

I better stop going out.
emoji23.png

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Apparently the correlation between number of tattoos and criminal behaviour has diminished over time as tattooing becomes more 'mainstream' and common among young people. So if you're not an old guy (like the guy in the OP), you get a pass with your tats. ????  

https://academicworks.cuny.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1012&context=jj_etds

Archived