Patong Police warn tourists to be aware of their belongings

webfact

Patong Police warn tourists to be aware of their belongings

By The Thaiger

a66c9526ce167f1f_167598243.jpg

FILE PHOTO

Patong Police are warning tourists to be aware of their belonging before going to the beach after a suspect stole the belongings of a French tourist near Patong Beach.

The Patong Police reported the news about a suspect that snatched the foreigner’s belongings at Patong Beach on Sunday night. The news was popular in local social media.

After the investigation police found the female tourist put her belongings on the ground near Loma Park when she headed to the beach with her kid. The suspect stole her belongings while they were playing nearby.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/patong-police-warn-tourists-to-be-aware-of-their-belongings

thtthaiger.png

-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-02-13

I guess next tourists will be told not to put their fingers in light sockets. This advice has been going around for decades.......even when I was young.......and believe me that is a long time. All they need is to print some posters and nail them up.........Hardly newsworthy, or maybe there are no honest cabbies around today...............

image.jpeg.d180cc66aa4aab2cbec781f07f9536ad.jpeg

Thailand, like many countries I've been to (36 last count), are filled with mostly honest folks. The dishonest ones are what this article reminds me about. "The sharks circle around their prey, waiting for the sick, old, weak and unwise".

Archived