"Fatty" at the bakery falls down a drain while posting on social media

webfact

4 hours ago, Sticky Wicket said:

I steer clear of drain covers when I'm walking in the morning, loads of cars park on them & over a period of time they weaken. Never looks like they use a strong material either!! The price of nationwide corruption

Drain covers “Made in China”. 

(Same place as tanks and subs). 

Years ago in a refugee camp in Loei, I had the floor of a bamboo outhouse collapse on me.  It was just a thin coating of cement over decaying bamboo.  Fortunately, I ended up sitting on my arse at the edge of the hole and my legs didn't reach the level of the crap. I only weighed about 53 kg.

12 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

yea the repeated insult is rich considering the English news writers come from countries where obesity is epidemic - lol 

Calling someone fat in Thailand is not an insult really. In fact it is often a compliment. Why else would so many people have the nickname (Uan) (fat).

Rooster

10 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

Years ago in a refugee camp in Loei, I had the floor of a bamboo outhouse collapse on me.  It was just a thin coating of cement over decaying bamboo.  Fortunately, I ended up sitting on my arse at the edge of the hole and my legs didn't reach the level of the crap. I only weighed about 53 kg.

Don't go outside on a windy day, unless you like air travel  ????

Archived