AIS-No more unlimited pkgs?

texanaust

I have already told you. Twice.

I wasn't asking you, plus on AIS website it doesn't show the full list of prices, certainly not on the 12 month deals and not on this thread.

Anyway I'm going to try the old unlimited code when mine runs out and see if it works, if not revert to 20gb cap

31 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I wasn't asking you, plus on AIS website it doesn't show the full list of prices, certainly not on the 12 month deals and not on this thread.

Anyway I'm going to try the old unlimited code when mine runs out and see if it works, if not revert to 20gb cap

You wouldn't need to ask anyone if you actually bothered to read the answers posted to your earlier questions.

Do you think it sensible that someone should reprint all of the info that was already posted on this very thread, every time someone asks the same question?

I went as far as to link you to the answer that was already posted just a couple of days prior....but instead of reading it, you just asked the very same question again.

I have already posted as to which 12 month unlimited deals are still available and all of the prices of the other capped, unlimited deals and supplied a link to that info to you, at least twice.

So instead creating unnecessary arguments, do yourself a favour and go back to read it. It will save you time and trouble in the long run.

26 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
1 hour ago, JamJar said:

You wouldn't need to ask anyone if you actually bothered to read the answers posted to your earlier questions.
Do you think it sensible that someone should reprint all of the info that was already posted on this very thread, every time someone asks the same question?
I went as far as to link you to the answer that was already posted just a couple of days prior....but instead of reading it, you just asked the very same question again.

I have already posted as to which 12 month unlimited deals are still available and all of the prices of the other capped, unlimited deals and supplied a link to that info to you, at least twice.

So instead creating unnecessary arguments, do yourself a favour and go back to read it. It will save you time and trouble in the long run.

Still no link to the AIS website with all their prices. 

Dear ScubaScuba3, the new prices are within the link that I have given to you three times. 

I have explained as clearly as I can, within that link, as to what is available, how much and how to obtain it. If you don't understand what is written there, simply say so. But the information is all there.

I am going to repost the information again here, <removed>

The prices found on that chart under Unlimited Max Speed are not what you will actually be charged(I know..) The new prices can be found here; https://m.ais.co.th/package-ontop/?appName=worker&lang=en under Special Internet Refill Package/Internet Non-Stop

So you should click through the links under Unlimited Max Speed, here; https://m.ais.co.th/ontop-package-myais but you will be charged at the price under Special Internet Refill Package/Internet Non-Stop(+VAT). If your AIS SIM was registered before the 1st of March, your package will be unlimited.

Now you are really confused.

In addition, these are the only unlimited long term packages available from AIS, together with the costs; 

AIS USSD codes for unlimited 1 Mbps 6 & 12 months respectively;

*777*7328# 1284 baht

*777*7329# 1926 baht

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:
5 hours ago, rhodie said:
That package is 650+ baht. Went up from 450+ on the 1st April.

Where is the list of prices? their website is out of date for many packages

Yes, but they are updating it. If you use the code given on a sim a few months old, you still get unlimited as of my last top up on the 21st of May. This may change in the future.

1 minute ago, rhodie said:

Yes, but they are updating it. If you use the code given on a sim a few months old, you still get unlimited as of my last top up on the 21st of May. This may change in the future.

See my post above for full details. Confusing, but it covers all points, apart from the 2Mbps short term packages.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I don't think it is intelligent to pay 695.5 baht a month for 20GB of data capped at 4 Mbps. I'm trying to help you, but you are interpreting it as something entirely different.

Edited by JamJar

Strange though, customer service who i spoke to earlier only tell you what they want you to hear. They said the truly unlimited fixed speed 12 month deals no longer exists even for older sims like mine.
I'll try it next month anyway

I don't think it is intelligent to pay 695.5 baht a month for 20GB of data capped at 4 Mbps. I'm trying to help you, but you are interpreting it as something entirely different.
Not sure what you are talking about you're mixed up again. Customer Service sent this to me earlier today. What part don't you understand?1559637509364.jpg

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

Not sure what you are talking about you're mixed up again. Customer Service sent this to me earlier today. What part don't you understand?1559637509364.jpg

I understand all. If you are happy with 20 GB per month capped at 4 Mbps, there is nothing more to be said...to you. ???? 

I am writing only about unlimited packages on this thread. See the thread title.

• Thanks 1

The limited data, capped speed Marathon SIM(and refill prices) were posted by mtls2005 at the end of April

Ok for some if you can stay within their limits. But you can literally use up 20 GB in twelve hours on a 4 Mbps connection.

• Thanks 1

Do you have an existing SIM that was registered before the 1st of February?

If you do, just top up at least 321 baht tap in *777*7153# and then the dial button for 1 Mbps unlimited or top up 535 baht and then *777*7159# for 4 Mbps

If you are staying longer than two months, then think about a six month package. 1 Mbps for six months is 642 baht inclusive.

Well Knee Deeps post on THIS thread states is 535 baht(See above). I don't doubt the price increase so thanks for that (Rhodie) and would explain why 610 baht top wasn't enough to buy it. Posts which keep telling people to 'keep up, or already said to you before' blah blah don't help and are patronising.

KneeDeeps posts though are very helpful and informative  on the whole so thanks to him .

Edited by Rolanddrums
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JamJar said:

The limited data, capped speed Marathon SIM(and refill prices) were posted by mtls2005 at the end of April

Ok for some if you can stay within their limits. But you can literally use up 20 GB in twelve hours on a 4 Mbps connection.

I have a current AIS 6Mbps / 6 month package that has a 25 GB data restriction , I used 25 GB up in just 10 days ☹️

22 minutes ago, Rolanddrums said:

Do you have an existing SIM that was registered before the 1st of February?

If you do, just top up at least 321 baht tap in *777*7153# and then the dial button for 1 Mbps unlimited or top up 535 baht and then *777*7159# for 4 Mbps

If you are staying longer than two months, then think about a six month package. 1 Mbps for six months is 642 baht inclusive.

Well Knee Deeps post on THIS thread states is 535 baht(See above). I don't doubt the price increase so thanks for that and would explain why 610 baht top wasn't enough to buy it. Posts which keep telling people to 'keep or already said before' blah blah don't help and are patronising.

KneeDeeps posts though are very helpful and informative  on the whole so thanks to him .

I've posting very clearly in post #155 as to the latest state of play. I've already made a similar post a few pages earlier and linked to it once or twice.

Do I need to hold the hand of every single person that asks the same question, but cannot be bothered to work their way back through a few pages....or even peruse the page that they are on?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, nrasmussen said:

This was exactly what I have been looking for. I have now chosen the 1-year one. Thanks a lot!SmartSelect_20190604-173540_Messages.jpeg

Just wondering whether this MaoMao package also gives certain special call rates? f.ex my now-expired Marathon (unlimited 4Mbps) let me call other AIS fellow subscribers at the rate of 1baht per hour per call.

• Thanks 1

Just wondering whether this MaoMao package also gives certain special call rates? f.ex my now-expired Marathon (unlimited 4Mbps) let me call other AIS fellow subscribers at the rate of 1baht per hour per call.
Sorry, but I don't know. I rarely make voice calls, so I haven't checked the rates.
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, nrasmussen said:
49 minutes ago, smo said:

Sorry, but I don't know. I rarely make voice calls, so I haven't checked the rates.

You can find details about your package and control notifications sent to you etc by logging here; https://myais.ais.co.th/login

You enter your number and it sends you a one time password via SMS. There you can see full details of your package.....or you can just install the AIS application....or do nothing at all. ????

As far as I know, no calls are included.

• Like 2

On 6/4/2019 at 3:15 PM, JamJar said:

I am going to repost the information again here, <removed>

The prices found on that chart under Unlimited Max Speed are not what you will actually be charged(I know..) The new prices can be found here; https://m.ais.co.th/package-ontop/?appName=worker&lang=en under Special Internet Refill Package/Internet Non-Stop

So you should click through the links under Unlimited Max Speed, here; https://m.ais.co.th/ontop-package-myais but you will be charged at the price under Special Internet Refill Package/Internet Non-Stop(+VAT). If your AIS SIM was registered before the 1st of March, your package will be unlimited.

Now you are really confused.

In addition, these are the only unlimited long term packages available from AIS, together with the costs; 

AIS USSD codes for unlimited 1 Mbps 6 & 12 months respectively;

*777*7328# 1284 baht

*777*7329# 1926 baht

Yes, I am confused.

I got a text today saying 550B will be deducted in a few days to renew my MaoMao 6Mbps unlimited plan.

So, based on this, it will actually charge me 850B but I'll still have the same unlimited package?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, OutofSiam said:

Yes, I am confused.

I got a text today saying 550B will be deducted in a few days to renew my MaoMao 6Mbps unlimited plan.

So, based on this, it will actually charge me 850B but I'll still have the same unlimited package?

I wasn't aware that the packages auto-renew, since I never use for more than one month at a time. Let us know what happens. Usually it would be 588.50 baht.  New price is 909.50.

Will be interesting to see if auto-renewal subscriptions continue at the old price.

3 hours ago, JamJar said:

I wasn't aware that the packages auto-renew, since I never use for more than one month at a time. Let us know what happens. Usually it would be 588.50 baht.  New price is 909.50.

Will be interesting to see if auto-renewal subscriptions continue at the old price.

It's usually 550 even, as far as I know.

I've been renewing this plan for months. I usually forget to put the money on in time, but it just renews right after I add some.

36 minutes ago, OutofSiam said:

It's usually 550 even, as far as I know.

I've been renewing this plan for months. I usually forget to put the money on in time, but it just renews right after I add some.

Interesting that some are charged VAT and some not. 

Send us a screenshot on renewal if you can.

Just an update 

I recently subscribed to an AIS 6Mbps 7 day package for 189 Baht just to see how it worked out , I used the package every day for the full 7 days , watching youtube videos , downloading content and torrenting ( using a VPN ) . The download speed was around a constant 6Mbps with no data restrictions.

My wife subscribed to an AIS 6Mbps 1 day package on her mobile phone , after she paid and subscribed she received an SMS ( see blue screen shot ) the message says that for now the 6Mbps 1 day package has no data restriction or speed throttling , but after the 1st of July 2019 that package will have a data cap of 1.5 GB and be speed throttled to 128kbps .

AIS-7Day.png

AIS-Package-List.png

AIS1.png

Just talked with an AIS call centre lady to confirm the details about my current AIS package . She happened to mention that there were 3 internet packages the offer unlimited data ( GB ) and no speed throttling and with a 10 Mbps speed. 

She said that there were no details of these packages shown on the AIS web site ????  but she would send me 3 individual SMS messages . The packages seem to be 24 hour time related .

1. 6am – 6pm for 30 days price 319.93  - Baht  ( all including VAT )

2. 6am – 3pm for 30 days price 266.43 - Baht

3. Midnight – 9am for 212.93 – Baht

( see screen shots from my mobile telephone ) 

Sorry if this has been posted before ????

Any one using any of these options ? 

AIS1.jpg

AIS2.jpg

AIS3.jpg

• Thanks 1

Well I had a phone call from the same AIS Call centre lady saying she forgot to tell me that if I subscribed to the 6am – 6pm for 30 days price 319.93  - Baht package and did not switch off my mobile phone at 6pm , and continued to use the internet connection then I would be charged 49 Baht extra until midnight that day. 

While I was talking to the AIS lady I asked the question ( which I forgot to ask in our previous phone conversation ) 

I have an AIS sim card was registered on the 25th of February 2019 , Can I use that sim card to subscribe to any of the AIS internet packages she had sent me an SMS about , She yes that I could. I then asked her about the AIS recent rule about not allowing AIS sim cards registered after the 1st of February to subscribe to a range of internet packages. The AIS lady said that was correct but with the packages she had informed me about via  SMS , there would be no problems. 

The other question I asked was , can I use my AIS sim card in my mobile phone and activate the phone's Hot Spot option . She said yes as long as there were no more that 10 ???? connected devices to the phones Hot Spot connection.