AIS-No more unlimited pkgs?

texanaust

More AIS package options from the AIS lady ????

The first package 30 days *777*7211#  is a promotion that ends at the end of this month.

The second package 30 days *777*9064# can be used for 3 months ( not sure if the package would automatically renew its self )

The AIS lady said these two packages were also not shown on the AIS web site ????

While talking to the lady who's command of English was good . I made the comment to her that it seemed AIS wants to hide many of its sim card packages from their customers / potential new customers . I never really got involved much with sorting out mobile phone sim card packages and options until I arrived in Thailand , and I'm still at a loss to understand why this sort of thing is going on ( AIS ) , why would you not show every option you have to your customers on your business web site ????

AIS-P1.jpg

AIS-P2.jpg

• Thanks 1

It is precisely because of overuse in the past. People were obviously caning the connection with Torrents etc and utilising huge amounts of data.

So now they are releasing limited promotions, available for a month or two. The promotion codes are put out via their distributors and to anyone who calls.

Obviously, not so convenient to keep changing their web pages with these short term promotions.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JamJar said:

It is precisely because of overuse in the past. People were obviously caning the connection with Torrents etc and utilising huge amounts of data.

So now they are releasing limited promotions, available for a month or two. The promotion codes are put out via their distributors and to anyone who calls.

Obviously, not so convenient to keep changing their web pages with these short term promotions.

Thanks .

Its a shame that there’s no online option to check to see if there are any new AIS package / limited promotion offers other than making repeated telephone calls to the AIS call centre .

2 hours ago, Whip Me Granny said:

Thanks .

Its a shame that there’s no online option to check to see if there are any new AIS package / limited promotion offers other than making repeated telephone calls to the AIS call centre .

That's why we depend on the sharing information here. ????

• Like 1

On 6/7/2019 at 8:51 PM, JamJar said:

Interesting that some are charged VAT and some not. 

Send us a screenshot on renewal if you can.

I added 600B. I had like 15B removed because of an advanced credit I had used.

The plan renewed as normal but added another 20B credit to cover the difference.

So, it looks like I was likely being charged VAT all along, I just didn't know because it doesn't tell you the exact amount charged. I only knew this time because of the credit.

Either way, I still got the same plan at the same price. 550B (+VAT) for 6mbps unlimited. I've been using it for the past 10+ days and haven't noticed any throttling. I probably use 2 or 3GB of data per day.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by OutofSiam

• 3 weeks later...

hello, I need the cheapest 1 year unlimited package to use with GPS tracker of 3 cars, can you tell me where I can find it and if I need a new sim card ? or can we use sim cards that we already have ? thank you.

To prevent you from bumping every old thread you can find

9 hours ago, myjawe said:

hello, I need the cheapest 1 year unlimited package to use with GPS tracker of 3 cars, can you tell me where I can find it and if I need a new sim card ? or can we use sim cards that we already have ? thank you.

To prevent you from bumping every old thread you can find;

For AIS SIM registered before the 1st of Feb;

1 Mbps

3 months *777*7379# 800 baht incl

6 months *777*7328# 1200 baht incl

12 months *777*7329# 1800 baht incl

For Truemove H SIM registered before the 1st of Feb;

Truemove H 12 months 1 Mbps *900*9960# 1926 baht incl

For new AIS SIM;

Activate a new SIM with AIS by 15/07/2019 and apply *777*919# for 70 GB of 4 Mbps data for 200 baht each month

If ok with 32 GB per month for 100 baht, dial *777*918#

Auto renewal for 12 months. Tax included.

For new Truemove H SIM;

Open a new Truemove H SIM before the end of the month and apply *900*9605# for 70 GB of 4 Mbps data for 200 baht. Includes free calls to all networks. Auto renewal for 12 months. Tax included.

Now please...for the love of...

Edited by JamJar
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, JamJar said:

To prevent you from bumping every old thread you can find

To prevent you from bumping every old thread you can find;

For AIS SIM registered before the 1st of Feb;

1 Mbps

3 months *777*7379# 800 baht incl

6 months *777*7328# 1200 baht incl

12 months *777*7329# 1800 baht incl

For Truemove H SIM registered before the 1st of Feb;

Truemove H 12 months 1 Mbps *900*9960# 1926 baht incl

For new AIS SIM;

Activate a new SIM with AIS by 15/07/2019 and apply *777*919# for 70 GB of 4 Mbps data for 200 baht each month

For new Truemove H SIM;

Open a new Truemove H SIM before the end of the month and apply *900*9605# for 70 GB of 4 Mbps data for 200 baht. Includes free calls to all networks. Auto renewal for 12 months. Tax included.

Now please...for the love of...

Sir,

You gave codes for ais @ 1 gb speed.   Could you please provide me with the codes for 6gb speed unlimited internet for 6 and 12 months please, thanks so much 

5 hours ago, Ravi98008 said:

Sir,

You gave codes for ais @ 1 gb speed.   Could you please provide me with the codes for 6gb speed unlimited internet for 6 and 12 months please, thanks so much 

It's 1 Mbps, not 1 gb.

6 Mbps no have.

On 7/11/2019 at 12:07 AM, JamJar said:

For new AIS SIM;

JJ, could you post the link where this is advertised. Cheers.

Just search using the code.

For instance; *777*909#

^^

100 GB at 4 Mbps for 200 baht. Auto renews for six months. Open from the 5th of this month, to the 31st.

Edited by JamJar
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, JamJar said:

Just search using the code.

For instance; *777*909#

^^

100 GB at 4 Mbps for 200 baht. Auto renews for six months. Open from the 5th of this month, to the 31st.

Thank you so much for all your tips, you are a genius.

Before this post you said:

For new AIS SIM;

And now you are talking about 100GB of 4mbps for 200thb/month

the code is *777*909*969105#

but is it only for new SIM also ?

You also said auto renew for 6 months, does it mean that it will always renew for 6 months until we stop it ?

(I do not understand the difference between renew for 12 months or 6 months)

Thank you so much again.

1 hour ago, myjawe said:

Thank you so much for all your tips, you are a genius.

Before this post you said:

For new AIS SIM;

And now you are talking about 100GB of 4mbps for 200thb/month

the code is *777*909*969105#

but is it only for new SIM also ?

You also said auto renew for 6 months, does it mean that it will always renew for 6 months until we stop it ?

(I do not understand the difference between renew for 12 months or 6 months)

Thank you so much again.

For the first two, as long as you have enough credit(2400 in total, 1200 for the second), the package will auto renew for twelve months.

For the last, the package will auto renew for six months(1200 baht in total).

In other words, the first are twelve month packages and the last a six month package.

In addition, the deal is limited to certain provinces.

Only 28 provinces designated, including Kalasin, Khon Kaen, Chaiyaphum, Phakorn, Nakhon Ratchasima, Bueng Kan, Buriram, Maha Sarakham, Mukdahan, Yasothon, Roi Et, Si Sa Ket, Sakon Nakhon, Surin, Nong Khai, Nong Bua Lamphu, Amnat Charoen, Udon Thani, Ubon Ratchathani, Chon Buri, Sa Kaeo, Phitsanulok, Samut Sakhon, Surat Thani, Udon Thani, Chon Buri, Sa Kaeo, Phitsanulok, Samut Sakhon, Surat Thani, Chachoengsao, Chiang Rai, Sa Kaeo, Phitsanulok, Samut Sakhon, Surat Thani, Chachoengsao, Chiang Rai, Sa Kaeo, Phitsanulok, Samut Sakhon, Surat Thani, Chachoengsao, Chiang Rai, Sa Kaeo, Phitsanulok, Samut Sakhon, Surat Thani, Chachoengsao, Chiang Rai, Kanchanaburi

So if not within, you are out of luck.

But not so fast ????

If in a province not listed, you can get 50 GB of 4 Mbps for 200 baht via *777*910#  35 GB plus another 15 GB via the My AIS application.

Complicated? Of course. ????

Edited by JamJar

This morning my 12 month AIS unlimited 4mbps 2500 deal ended, i was supposed to get a notification text but got nothing, so be careful if you have a similar deal as they then start charging payg.

I was expecting it so signed up for the AIS unlimited 1mbps 1800 baht deal  *777*7329# 

So far so good, I'll use my wifi if it ends up being too slow round the house

1563081851963.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

This morning my 12 month AIS unlimited 4mbps 2500 deal ended, i was supposed to get a notification text but got nothing, so be careful if you have a similar deal as they then start charging payg.

I was expecting it so signed up for the AIS unlimited 1mbps 1800 baht deal  *777*7329# 

So far so good, I'll use my wifi if it ends up being too slow round the house

1563081851963.jpg

Is that 1Mbps for unlimited traffic without limiting the speed down to 128kbps after a couple of GB as they do nowadays for most other packages?

I find their website a great pain to navigate and am convinced that this is deliberate.

Is that 1Mbps for unlimited traffic without limiting the speed down to 128kbps after a couple of GB as they do nowadays for most other packages?

I find their website a great pain to navigate and am convinced that this is deliberate.
Yes their website is unhelpful. The 1200 deal is capped at 7.5gb a month, the 1800 deal isn't capped
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, John Singer said:

Of course this likely depends on whether your SIM was activated before the 1st of Feb. this year. If yes, you can subscribe to the no limit plans.

On 7/13/2019 at 4:38 AM, JamJar said:

For the first two, as long as you have enough credit(2400 in total, 1200 for the second), the package will auto renew for twelve months.

For the last, the package will auto renew for six months(1200 baht in total).

In other words, the first are twelve month packages and the last a six month package.

In addition, the deal is limited to certain provinces.

So if not within, you are out of luck.

But not so fast ????

If in a province not listed, you can get 50 GB of 4 Mbps for 200 baht via *777*910#  35 GB plus another 15 GB via the My AIS application.

Complicated? Of course. ????

Sorry again but AIS staff told me that it's a 1 time package only. Can you confirm that they are wrong ? Have you seen written somewhere that it will auto renew ?

By the way, I could not buy a SIM card because the idiots did not have any SIM card to sell ! REALLY ! AIS shop without SIM card ! And they told me to go to Family mart because 711 also doesnt want to do business with them !

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2019 at 1:42 AM, JamJar said:

Of course this likely depends on whether your SIM was activated before the 1st of Feb. this year. If yes, you can subscribe to the no limit plans.

It appears this loophole has been closed. My SIM was activated last year. I've gone through 2 6-month unlimited plans. I can no longer subscribe to the unlimited plans. I tried to activate all 6 of them through the webpage, 1/4/6 mbps and 6/12 month plans. Everytime it says "not valid for this sim".

Edited by Syke

4 minutes ago, Syke said:

It appears this loophole has been closed. My SIM was activated last year. I've gone through 2 6-month unlimited plans. I can no longer subscribe to the unlimited plans. I tried to activate all 6 of them through the webpage, 1/4/6 mbps and 6/12 month plans. Everytime it says "not valid for this sim".

You can still buy the 6 months 600bht@1gb or 12 month 1200bht@1gb packages but limited to 7.5gb/month then reduced speed.

Just login on your AIS app, package, apply internet on top, internet non-stop, then choose the one you want.

Edited by BritManToo

1 hour ago, Syke said:

It isn't closed. The deadline was 31st of July, but AFAIK has been extended to the 31st of August.

7 hours ago, JamJar said:

It isn't closed. The deadline was 31st of July, but AFAIK has been extended to the 31st of August.

Well, it wouldn't allow me to activate the truly unlimited plans that don't reduce speed. Since this is my backup sim, I went with the 6 mbps option that reduces speed after 25 GB/mo. I'll be back in 6 months to see if my primary sim can renew the unlimited plans (it was activated in January with the 4 mbps unlimited).

24 minutes ago, Syke said:

Well, it wouldn't allow me to activate the truly unlimited plans that don't reduce speed. Since this is my backup sim, I went with the 6 mbps option that reduces speed after 25 GB/mo. I'll be back in 6 months to see if my primary sim can renew the unlimited plans (it was activated in January with the 4 mbps unlimited).

That is because only some of them still work, as I have written earlier. You need to know which still work and which USSD codes to utilise.

In addition, there are still the deals for new AIS SIM that offer 32 GB for 100 baht and 110 GB for 200 baht. both capped at 4 Mbps.

Jamjar the ones for new AIS Sim, the price you quoted is that per week or month ?

That is because only some of them still work, as I have written earlier. You need to know which still work and which USSD codes to utilise.

In addition, there are still the deals for new AIS SIM that offer 32 GB for 100 baht and 110 GB for 200 baht. both capped at 4 Mbps.

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, JamJar said:

It's kinda hard to track down the USSD codes. I've seen some for 1 mbps, but not 4 or 6 mbps for 12 months.

You also previously said,

So you should click through the links under Unlimited Max Speed, here; https://m.ais.co.th/ontop-package-myais but you will be charged at the price under Special Internet Refill Package/Internet Non-Stop(+VAT). If your AIS SIM was registered before the 1st of March, your package will be unlimited.

I'm confirming that going through that web page, the unlimited plans no longer work.

2 hours ago, Syke said:

It's kinda hard to track down the USSD codes. I've seen some for 1 mbps, but not 4 or 6 mbps for 12 months.

You also previously said,

I'm confirming that going through that web page, the unlimited plans no longer work.

If I've posted the codes on another thread, you might find them there.

1 Mbps

4 Mbps

10 Mbps

are what is available.

I've stopped posting codes because of ungrateful and unpleasant people. 

Edited by JamJar
  • Like 1