Sockets on different phases in same room

I've just completed a commercial kitchen electrical system. It's high current, with three phase motors in pot washers etc etc. Each pot washer has it's own 3 phase RCD. I decided to spread the load for sockets over the phases, each bank of sockets with a separate RCBO for that phase in the kitchen MDB. A local 'spark' visited to plan his equipment installation and he rubbed his chin, telling me my system was dangerous. Obviously I'm not going to agree with him, but it's got me wondering if there's something I missed in the Thai code. I clearly mark thing like the attached images. Mixing phases on sockets in the same room has not been an issue since the ancient history of the 14th edition if I remember correctly (I'm British). In Thailand, Thoughts?

DSC_0725.JPG.f40bc39185a48f5702773e9698fc8add.JPG

DSC_0724.JPG.15229b49b97ccec064733f15272b1a5e.JPG

I do not know Thai regs, but current UK regs are open to interpretation. If you label the sockets as having a possible 400v between it should be acceptable. Having said that the last commercial kitchen I worked on sockets that could be touched at the same time had to be on the same phase, so if your sockets are over say 2 meters apart and labelled I would say they are OK.

The translations are in my daughter's queue of things to do ????

Note however that the technical requirements and bespoke specs I get from equipment suppliers are ALWAYS in English, perhaps because they know a farang is on the receiving end, but I don't think that's the case. I accept that staff on the ground will be better suited with Thai script.

Archived