Pattaya: Farang gets out his "anaconda" and urinates from moving baht bus

webfact

Pattaya: Farang gets out his "anaconda" and urinates from moving baht bus

8pm.jpg

A "dark skinned" farang thought it would be jolly good fun to urinate on the road from a moving song thaew (known in Pattaya as a baht bus). 

So he undid his zipper and got out what Sanook called his "anaconda" and started relieving himself all along Sukhumvit Road.

The man - said to have dark skin by Sanook - was having the time of his life as his mates egged him on laughing and joking.

This highly inappropriate behavior was witnessed by a candidate for Region 7 in the upcoming election who was out canvassing. Pramet Ngamphichet got one of his staff to tell the driver what he had seen when the song thaew stopped at the red light at the Huay Yai intersection. 

Driver Thaweesak said he would take them to Pattaya police station to file a report. 

Thaweesak later told Sanook that he had picked up six on seven tourists and was in the process of taking them along Sukhumvit Road to Central Beach, Pattaya.

He had been unaware of what had transpired but having been informed by the candidate's rep he resolved to go to Pattaya police station. 

However, as he turned into the police station the group of tourists got wise to the impending trouble and fled in several directions. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-02-13

Perhaps the "eye witness" was jealous?

Yes, i do understand that it is inappropriate to urinate out of a baht bus, even if it is Pattaya. However, it seems it was a bunch of 20 somethings, drunk  and up to tomfoolery as  boys are at that age. To a certain extent Pattaya encourages such antics. Besides, hard to   take this seriously when the  description refers to "dark skinned".  Most likely a tan. 

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Everytime we have visits from down under (ozzy), this is the least we can expect going to happen. Im from a nordic country, so I would say they are ozzies, but then again, dark skin and anaconda, 

How in the hell do you get ozzie from looking at this guy. He looks the least australian out of any person I have ever seen

Not that the colour of his skin has anything to do with the case (except maybe for the weapon used in the crime), but what on earth is a "dark skinned farang"? When farang means caucasian aka. white people..  ????

3 hours ago, SS1 said:

Not that the colour of his skin has anything to do with the case (except maybe for the weapon used in the crime), but what on earth is a "dark skinned farang"? When farang means caucasian aka. white people..  ????

Here we go again KKK Thaivisa are in action. U got pissed because a black skin foreigner is being called farang? Get a job and get busy.. You have too much at your fingertips.... I am not arguing, I am just saying... Have a happy valentine day... Pai laew naaaa

4 hours ago, dreaming said:

How in the hell do you get ozzie from looking at this guy. He looks the least australian out of any person I have ever seen

What else would you expect from someone who doesn't get daylight for months at a time.

Eyesight must fade as they drink themselves into the hereafter

6 hours ago, Hummin said:

Everytime we have visits from down under (ozzy), this is the least we can expect going to happen. Im from a nordic country, so I would say they are ozzies, but then again, dark skin and anaconda, 

We don't have anacondas mate, ours aren't as big but they are twice as deadly.  :cheesy:

5 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

The most remarkable part of this story is that the Baht Bus driver actually STOPPED at a red traffic light !!

Probably caught in a queue of vehicles, if he was at the front odds are on he would have gone !

Archived