Pattaya: Farang gets out his "anaconda" and urinates from moving baht bus

webfact

15 minutes ago, car720 said:

We don't have anacondas mate, ours aren't as big but they are twice as deadly.  :cheesy:

Ozzys is full hands to avoid shit themselves, get arrested and kill themselves. Exceptional good at everything mentioned above, to get in trouble at once they are more than one!

7 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Perhaps the "eye witness" was jealous?

Yes, i do understand that it is inappropriate to urinate out of a baht bus, even if it is Pattaya. However, it seems it was a bunch of 20 somethings, drunk  and up to tomfoolery as  boys are at that age. To a certain extent Pattaya encourages such antics. Besides, hard to   take this seriously when the  description refers to "dark skinned".  Most likely a tan. 

Most likely a tan? :smile:

Black man.png

2 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

Here we go again KKK Thaivisa are in action. U got pissed because a black skin foreigner is being called farang? Get a job and get busy.. You have too much at your fingertips.... I am not arguing, I am just saying... Have a happy valentine day... Pai laew naaaa

I also don't like it when they call any foreigner a fallang. A fallang is white and from a western country and NOTHING else.

3 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

Here we go again KKK Thaivisa are in action. U got pissed because a black skin foreigner is being called farang? Get a job and get busy.. You have too much at your fingertips.... I am not arguing, I am just saying... Have a happy valentine day... Pai laew naaaa

well I guess you should stay in Nakhon Nowhere look up the dictionary what Farang means

According to the Oxford Dictionary of English, "farang" is a European or other foreigner. The meaning of the term has changed over time to refer to any foreigner rather than solely Europeans. I have heard many Thais refer to dark-skinned foreigners of African descent as "farang".

Screenshot_2019-02-13-21-36-18-298_com.mobisystems.msdict.embedded.wireless.oxford.dictionaryofenglish.png

11 hours ago, Hummin said:

Everytime we have visits from down under (ozzy), this is the least we can expect going to happen. Im from a nordic country, so I would say they are ozzies, but then again, dark skin and anaconda, 

very well may have been...likely par for the course?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/india-suffering-from-a-severe-toilet-shortage.322067/

If you have to go, you have to go. While I don't approve of his actions, it is better than him squatting down and quietly "leaking" on the floor of the vehicle. Think of a young child who might be the next passenger and has to sit in the puddle. ???? 

FB_IMG_1547171528413.jpg

A post has been removed:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

Archived