BANGKOK 26 March 2019 13:45
webfact

Pattaya: Farang gets out his "anaconda" and urinates from moving baht bus

15 minutes ago, car720 said:

We don't have anacondas mate, ours aren't as big but they are twice as deadly.  :cheesy:

Ozzys is full hands to avoid shit themselves, get arrested and kill themselves. Exceptional good at everything mentioned above, to get in trouble at once they are more than one!

7 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Perhaps the "eye witness" was jealous?

Yes, i do understand that it is inappropriate to urinate out of a baht bus, even if it is Pattaya. However, it seems it was a bunch of 20 somethings, drunk  and up to tomfoolery as  boys are at that age. To a certain extent Pattaya encourages such antics. Besides, hard to   take this seriously when the  description refers to "dark skinned".  Most likely a tan. 

Most likely a tan? :smile:

Black man.png

32 minutes ago, Tchooptip said:

Most likely a tan? :smile:

Black man.png

American! Navy of course, only trouble with those deleted

Edited by Hummin

Police have arrested a dozen suspects.  Reenactments to be carried out on Beach Road tomorrow.

i will go out on a limb here and say this ,remember Pattaya has hundreds of US and other countrys navy in town,i know from the past,it got very ugly ...this bonehead  is disgusting.

Edited by mok199
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Sir Charles said:

No doubt a quality tourist. 🤬

In Jomtiem he would be considered a quality tourist!...

Just sayin... :coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, petermik said:

Louts.....hopefully they can find them and show them what the inside of a thai prison is like....that will wipe the smiles off their faces 😕

Why ?

7 hours ago, cranki said:

Haven't met many "ozzies" then eh ???

He can be an aboriginal.

2 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

Here we go again KKK Thaivisa are in action. U got pissed because a black skin foreigner is being called farang? Get a job and get busy.. You have too much at your fingertips.... I am not arguing, I am just saying... Have a happy valentine day... Pai laew naaaa

I also don't like it when they call any foreigner a fallang. A fallang is white and from a western country and NOTHING else.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

Here we go again KKK Thaivisa are in action. U got pissed because a black skin foreigner is being called farang? Get a job and get busy.. You have too much at your fingertips.... I am not arguing, I am just saying... Have a happy valentine day... Pai laew naaaa

well I guess you should stay in Nakhon Nowhere look up the dictionary what Farang means

According to the Oxford Dictionary of English, "farang" is a European or other foreigner. The meaning of the term has changed over time to refer to any foreigner rather than solely Europeans. I have heard many Thais refer to dark-skinned foreigners of African descent as "farang".

Screenshot_2019-02-13-21-36-18-298_com.mobisystems.msdict.embedded.wireless.oxford.dictionaryofenglish.png

Edited by CARBO

Nowadays everyone apparently is called a farang seems we loosing our exclusivity.

Edited by Destiny1990

11 hours ago, Hummin said:

Everytime we have visits from down under (ozzy), this is the least we can expect going to happen. Im from a nordic country, so I would say they are ozzies, but then again, dark skin and anaconda, 

very well may have been...likely par for the course?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/india-suffering-from-a-severe-toilet-shortage.322067/

Presumably the Offended Locals were more Offended by the SIZE of the apparatus than by the act of Siphoning the Python.