Bank of England's Carney spells out no-deal Brexit hit to UK

webfact

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/14/2019 at 1:09 PM, dick dasterdly said:

Have to agree that David Icke is far from a creditable 'source' - and I'm suprised that Owl is recommending him as such.

Have to say I find it credible that the western governments/banks are being run and controlled by alien lizard people.

There can be no other excuse for their apparent desire for the destruction of their own civilisation and race.

As for David Icke, nice guy, used to be the sports presenter at the BBC.

2 hours ago, Benroon said:

For the record EVERY bank domestic and foreign has to submit fully audited accounts MONTHLY to the BofE following the Barings affair. Its over 200 pages long.

The BofE has not been audited for 300 years. It has royal charter privilege and is under the protection of the official secrets act.

Do wake up and smell the coffee Benroon. The BofE is the world leader in deception.

Deal!! There is a MI6 man snooping around these parts asking about farangs. Hope you don't have to help me?! Money will not be enough; you need a sharp knife to cut the noose at the tower.

2 hours ago, Benroon said:

Infact post it on here (shareholder list*) and when the Tower of London guards come to get you I will pay your fine - deal ?

* my insertion for readability.

14 hours ago, Benroon said:

Gotcha - so you hang on to that list that would make you a millionaire overnight!

Treason hasn't been used in a UK court for nearly a hundred years so don't lose any sleep on your forthcoming scoop. Infact post it on here and when the Tower of London guards come to get you I will pay your fine - deal ?

For the record EVERY bank domestic and foreign has to submit fully audited accounts MONTHLY to the BofE following the Barings affair. Its over 200 pages long.

It’s a pity the E.u cannot get their accounts signed off. How many years now?

5 hours ago, nontabury said:

It’s a pity the E.u cannot get their accounts signed off. How many years now?

Zero?

https://www.eca.europa.eu/en/Pages/AuditingActivities.aspx

The ECA is the external auditor of the EU. Its work is focused on the EU’s financial reporting, as well as on the implementation of its budget and policies. In line with other supreme audit institutions the ECA carries out three different types of audit: financial, compliance and performance.

10 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Zero?

https://www.eca.europa.eu/en/Pages/AuditingActivities.aspx

The ECA is the external auditor of the EU. Its work is focused on the EU’s financial reporting, as well as on the implementation of its budget and policies. In line with other supreme audit institutions the ECA carries out three different types of audit: financial, compliance and performance.

This is what the E.u own auditors are supposed to implement.

However again I repeat, no independent auditors have signed off their accounts.

Here is the veiw of an ex E.u auditor, one of many who over the years,have been relieved of their responsibility, for questioning the openness of the E.u accounts.

• 2 weeks later...

Spain understands exactly which side of the bread to spread the Lurpak......

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47412708

Spain's cabinet has approved measures for Britons living in Spain to continue there as now if the UK leaves the EU without a deal.

Foreign Minister Josep Borrell said the main purpose was that no-one, British or Spanish, would be left unprotected.

He was speaking amid reports that the measures, which would become law under a no-deal Brexit, would grant residency rights to up to 400,000 UK citizens.

UK MPs have so far rejected PM Theresa May's withdrawal deal with the EU.

*Edited for Fair Use Policy*

On 2/14/2019 at 9:23 AM, samran said:

They get kidnapped by the Illuminati of course...

On 2/14/2019 at 11:05 AM, owl sees all said:

I like the work or Eustice Mullins and Ezra Pound amongst others.

Did you ever have conversations with the man 'imself Spidey? He is mainstream now. No longer a conspiracy theorist. A big following. Exposed the Skriple affair and did a great piece on Venezuela recently. First port of call for the truth about City of London and the like.

They are here already.

3 hours ago, LucysDad said:

Spain's cabinet has approved measures for Britons living in Spain to continue there as now if the UK leaves the EU without a deal.

Foreign Minister Josep Borrell said the main purpose was that no-one, British or Spanish, would be left unprotected.

He was speaking amid reports that the measures, which would become law under a no-deal Brexit, would grant residency rights to up to 400,000 UK citizens.

Less to worry about with the risk of Hard Brexit going down.

3 hours ago, LucysDad said:

*Edited for Fair Use Policy*

A question: It is true that people from the UK who have only one UK passport, and theirs Citizenship is from the UK, was not allowed to participate in the referendum because they are more than 10 ?, 15? Years living abroad (Spain, Thailand, Portugal,....).

In my view, that is a clear violation of fundamental rights.

A lawsuit would be successful here.

40 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

A question: It is true that people from the UK who have only one UK passport, and theirs Citizenship is from the UK, was not allowed to participate in the referendum because they are more than 10 ?, 15? Years living abroad (Spain, Thailand, Portugal,....).

In my view, that is a clear violation of fundamental rights.

A lawsuit would be successful here.

It’s 15yrs, although the Liberal party are understood to want the number of years reduced. Thus stopping more Brits from voting in U.K elections.

As regards a clear violation of fundamental rights, you are probably correct, unfortunately as with the frozen pension policy, it will not make any difference.

Archived