Video: Multitasking minivan driver on the phone all the way to Rayong

webfact

21 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I totally agree. We see so often comment and videos about people who did something dangerous. But mostly people just look or take pictures or videos. And then, when something happens, people ask: Why did nobody do anything?

Sadly it's part of Thai culture to avoid confrontation. And maybe the fear of a violent reaction involving a sword or guns.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I totally agree. We see so often comment and videos about people who did something dangerous. But mostly people just look or take pictures or videos. And then, when something happens, people ask: Why did nobody do anything?

A friend did ask the driver to stop texting and guess what? The driver stopped in the middle of the highway and asked him to go down. Reason given? Driver could not vouch for his safety. 

On a recent taxi from pattaya my cabbie happily texting away..30 seconds down at the screen and then 5 second scan ahead and when I told to stop texting , well I may as well have called his mother a whore. He gave me the death stare through the review mirror for 10 minutes .

Archived