The 'Advice' computer store plays loud music all day outside the store

ghworker2010

I find it annoying that the Advice computer store plays loud music all day using a large speaker situated near their front door. I know many shops nearby 

that also don't like it. I was in a shop across the road and could hear their music. Obviously I will boycott this establishment and ask you to do so as well. 

You should complain politely and in person to the Public Health department at your City Hall. They will ask you to complete a form. If you can show photos of the establishment, so much the better. In Pattaya they are fairly responsive to this.

My wife calls that sharing their music but would never address it with them because that’s not polite and it’s up to them to decide how loud. That goes for anytime day or night. The funny thing is she makes a gesture of throwing something in their direction when she’s disturbed and laughs.
Her tolerant temperament is a good influence and keeps me from getting involved in things here because with my disposition it won’t end well for the Thais or myself when the dust settles.

Archived