Wonky Search

NewGuy

23 minutes ago, NewGuy said:

If the search function was working you could find out.  Try google.

And if you had put Rutnin Eye Hospital in your original post we would have known what you were asking about, and could maybe have helped you, NewGuy.

Why did YOU not use Google?

9 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

I have just tried three different searches, and all of them worked fine. Maybe your PC is not working properly.

You can do searches but the database is very limited. It's easier to use Google to find the appropriate TV thread you're looking for if more than a few months have passed.  That's been my experience anyway.

2 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

You can do searches but the database is very limited. It's easier to use Google to find the appropriate TV thread you're looking for if more than a few months have passed.  That's been my experience anyway.

Totally agree. But after more than a few months have passed, I cannot remember what the threads were about, and don't really care. LOL

On 2/13/2019 at 4:48 PM, NewGuy said:

I tried searching for Rutnin overall, then just in the Health forum. In both cases I got the same (only one) hit which was posted recently.

One problem with romanised Thai names is that people use many variations. With Rutnin, some variations might be Rutinin, Ratinin, Ratnin, etc.

Archived