BANGKOK

14 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

Banngsgr is correct, my friend (in Trang) married to Thai lady just learned all the land they have has been used as collateral by his wife's brother loans,

brother or 'brother'.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

Banngsgr said::: If your wife has told you she cant borrow (by the way why would she want to?) she is telling you porkies ...

Banngsgr is correct, my friend (in Trang) married to Thai lady just learned all the land they have has been used as collateral by his wife's brother loans,

Unfortunately for you we have been to 4 different banks, including the government one that has loans for low income earners, and they all said no loan, even though the properties are worth about 5M.

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

brother or 'brother'.

you welcome, was my friend's answer to the brother in law.... imagine the surprise when they went to the land department to register a piece that was given to them by the mother in law

On 2/17/2019 at 9:36 AM, Black Ops said:

And ones which many women have. They are also generalky only known to those closest to them or in a relationship with them.

Unlike you, who judges and sees only what he wants to see and insults women and other peoples relationships with your baseless assumptions.

I have known, seen, heard and read about numerous men complaining their wives don't care for them; don't do anything for them; cannot cook, clean or even carry-on a conversation; that their wives spend all their money; placed boyfriends/husbands/customers/family--even water buffalo-- ahead of them; required them to support family, friends, and lovers; generally made their lives miserable, etc., ad infinitum. Haven't you? 

Yes, I know some men are happy with their wives; I am. Some even seem to be "happy" when their wives act like the ones described above. However, many more appear to be unhappy; just look at the divorce and/or separation statistics. 

If, in your opinion, that makes me see only what I want to see; I certainly disagree; because I don't want to see that.

I am certainly not insulting women with my comments; the comments are more of an insult to men. Namely, why do some men put-up with it? Hence, my questions.

As far as insulting other persons' relationships; again, I wonder how? If the descriptions fit your relationships; then it is an accurate description. If it does not, why would you be insulted; because I have noticed so many relationships which have gone wrong? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, smotherb said:

am certainly not insulting women with my comments; the comments are more of an insult to men. Namely, why do some men put-up with it? Hence, my questions.

My gfs available for sex and takes my kid to school in the morning, everything else I'm happy to do myself.

That's way more than my wife in the UK ever did for me.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

My gfs available for sex and takes my kid to school in the morning, everything else I'm happy to do myself.

That's way more than my wife in the UK ever did for me.

Yeah, another example of a bad relationship--the UK wife that is. It seems your gf is actually willing to do some things to please you your ex-wife would not.