Racal Bronco R150

Ks45672

Is there a cheap Chinese dirtbike like the racak bronco 150cc or similar available in Thai

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.carmudi.com.ph/journal/cheapest-motorcycles-philippines/amp/

They seem to be gaining popularity and marketshare in other countries but don't know if it can be bought in Thai under the same or maybe sold under a different name etc 

150cc min but 200 or more would be better

racal-bronco.jpg

17 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Or look at the air cooled & carb'd Kawasaki KLX 150 BF. USD forks, alloy rims as std.

Twice the price nearly, but.........

I only really want a toy, if i was half serious id get a crf250 or even a new 450

Just thinking about trying out one of the cheap ones to see if i like it because all my bikes are big and heavy

1 hour ago, Ks45672 said:

Just thinking about trying out one of the cheap ones to see if i like it because all my bikes are big and heavy

If you have somewhere suitable to ride it, then you will like it.

Many Big C's have cheap Chinese made bikes and quads for sale at the front of the store.  I'm not sure what the largest size is, but know that they do have 125cc ones.  I don't know anyone who's bought one, and have no idea of the quality (I suspect it's low), but still may be worth looking at as a cheap toy.

2 hours ago, Ks45672 said:

I only really want a toy, if i was half serious id get a crf250 or even a new 450

Don't know how much racal is CRF250L @  135,000 is a good buy.

Don't think you can get 450 in Thailand because it would be expensive.

4 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Or look at the air cooled & carb'd Kawasaki KLX 150 BF. USD forks, alloy rims as std.

Twice the price nearly, but.........

I will do if i like it

Just surprised how dirt cheap they are in the Philippines and thinking about buying one just for the entertainment.... 

If you require it road legal , the Lifan X-CROSS dual sport , and X-PLORE supermotard , at less than 50K  seem the ones to go for.  A importer named M-BIKE sell a well specked 150cc road legal dual sport for about 40K , but not many dealers.

Archived