BANGKOK 23 July 2019 05:38
webfact

China’s Uighurs still caught in jaws of Thai Immigration

4 hours ago, Galactus said:

bs. article presses totally correct points but as you are brainwashed and hold a hatred towards muslim, you just ignore it.

these are very well known facts, all those concentration camps, nazi style.

if china was doing this to jews or christians, you were criticizing china now.

and like you have seen any uighur in your life, how did you know they were uighurs or muslim?

of course some uighur people joined ISIS and involved in terrorism but you just cannot mistreat a whole population just bc of a handful of terrorists.

I know them well because I live in China.  As for Jews, Christians, Muslims or anyone else, I am a Deist so I don't give a tinkle either way.  You have not seen them running rampant with knives, cutting peoples throats that are walking down the street.  I have, albeit on Chinese television.

Edited by car720
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

I would think a Chinese national would be able to tell who they were, just like somebody in the UK would be able to identify a few Roma Gypsies in the west end of London up to no good along Oxford street etc.

Precisely.

On 2/14/2019 at 7:18 AM, car720 said:

I love these articles which tell us just how lousy we are as human beings, especially when they are usually written by completely ignorant people.

I was walking through the main park in Shanghai once when I witnessed a woman walking behind another woman and putting her hand into her bag.  I was about to call out to the woman when my Chinese friend shut me up and quickly pointed out several men following closely.  These guys were, I was informed, the protectors and anyone that interfered with the theft would be knifed for their effort.  This was a gang of Uighers.  Muslims all.  

My point is that you have to be in the midst of any given situation before you can start bleating an ill-informed opinion.

I don't quite understand why we should have compassion with Muslims as they have no compassion whatsoever with what they call "infidels".

Besides, Turkey blabbering about human rights is hilarious, seen the track record of that country against minorities like Christians, Jews, Yazedis, Greeks, Kurds etc.

Or any other group that doesn't agree with the government of the day?

May I also mention Cyprus?

7 hours ago, hansnl said:

I don't quite understand why we should have compassion with Muslims as they have no compassion whatsoever with what they call "infidels".

Besides, Turkey blabbering about human rights is hilarious, seen the track record of that country against minorities like Christians, Jews, Yazedis, Greeks, Kurds etc.

Or any other group that doesn't agree with the government of the day?

May I also mention Cyprus?

and don't forget T.E. Lawrence.  :cheesy: