Valentine's day

fruitman

1 hour ago, RotBenz8888 said:

We are in the middle of the hysterical gift-period: Christmas, New year, Chinese New Year, Valentine, Songkran.....

Just waiting for some new invention, like Mongolian new year to celebrate

Brilliant idea................I have just reserved my order for a yak.........I wanted to be sure to get a good looking well groomed one........

here is a sales image................

Image result for Mongolian Yak images

15 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

Brilliant idea................I have just reserved my order for a yak.........I wanted to be sure to get a good looking well groomed one........

here is a sales image................

Image result for Mongolian Yak images

Looks more like a 4-legged bar girl. (a horny one too)

2 hours ago, fruitman said:

Why do the Thai celebrate valentine anyway? It's not their culture and only abused for more sales.

It's about giving 1 rose to the person you secretly like a lot.....not about giving piles of cash or cars or whatever.

It's just like christmas that is abused for sales purposes only.

I already posted my "happily satisfied" V-Day comment.  Now, I found this... Felt compelled to upload it in response to the original post.

Valentines Day meme funny hate.jpg

3 hours ago, fruitman said:

Why do the Thai celebrate valentine anyway? It's not their culture and only abused for more sales.

It's about giving 1 rose to the person you secretly like a lot.....not about giving piles of cash or cars or whatever.

It's just like christmas that is abused for sales purposes only.

There's a company in the UK offering a Love Sausage as a valentines day gift...I kid you not.

Immigration has alerted Thai police to be on the lookout for any nefarious Valentine Day activity.  Evidently, Valentine's Day in Thailand, appears to have an influence on some people to be involved in Lewd acts and drug parties.  You just can't make stuff like this up ???? 

Source. .http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30364075

8 minutes ago, klauskunkel said:

This morning there was pink envelope on the coffee table. Oh great, my wife wrote me a love letter...

It was empty.

Think, think, think.

I am supposed to fill it.

With money.

Happy V-day.

You should put a message inside: "I love you more than I could possibly show you with money or other gifts." ???? 

30 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

You should put a message inside: "I love you more than I could possibly show you with money or other gifts." ???? 

This could lead to a period of silence (possibly a good thing) and celibacy (not such a good thing) :whistling:

Archived