Emirates to link Cambodia and Thailand with daily service from Dubai

geovalin

New route between Cambodia and Thailand will meet growing passenger demand and facilitate seamless travel between Phnom Penh and Bangkok.

Emirates will link Phnom Penh, (PNH) and Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok, (BKK) with a new daily service set to launch on the 1 June 2019. The service from Dubai to Phnom Penh, via Bangkok, will provide passengers travelling between the capital cities of Cambodia and Thailand with more flight options. Travellers from both Southeast Asian nations will also enjoy access to Emirates’ global network, with enhanced connectivity to over 150 destinations in 86 countries and territories.

read more https://www.internationalairportreview.com/news/81212/emirates-route-cambodia-thailand/

Got my hopes up briefly but alas, Emirates does not allow pets in the cabin.

All my trips to PP have been overland ever since TG stopped allowing this.  ????

My cat and I were  really hoping an airline would start on that route that allows it again. It's a long. long way by road...

(Actually, I was hoping. Not sure the cat finds flying any preferrable to the car. She hates both).

Archived