BANGKOK 21 February 2019 15:43
isam4530

TM 30 - Literally 24 hours or can be next day

If i arrive at the airport at 6 am, would it be ok for me to report tm30 the next morning (8:30-9:00 am) at CW immigration? Technically that would exceed 24 hours but would still be next day.

You sure you need do tm30 at CW.

I’m not sure if it is enforced but just in case, so, yes

Happened to me. I reported 28 hours later without any issue.  

Having said that, Jomtien have verbally told me any time within 3 days is acceptable.

Thank you, sounds like next day is totally fine then.

You have 7 days after your arrival  to submit TM30   at immigration after being out the country

I was told that by IO   at Chiang Mai   ,and have done my  own TM30    3 or 4 days after return ,with no problem

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I always arrive back in Thailand on a Friday evening. I go to Phuket immigration on a Monday afternoon. No problems, so far.

Each office has their own enforcement time-period, and reports indicate these vary over time even at the same office.  If doing this the first time, and w/o a recent report on your office, the only way to know for sure is to report at your office (best within a day), and ask the person who handles TM-30s at that office (not front-desk staff) the time-period allowed for future reports.

I realize all offices are different. Personally I have never done a tm30 in several yrs. Live bkk so my office CW. Done maybe 7 annual extensions and no tm30 has not been an issue. BTW I fly out of Thailand every couple of weeks.
Me too. There is no requirement to submit a TM30 by individuals, as opposed to hotels who do it online, in Bangkok.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Each office has their own enforcement time-period, and reports indicate these vary over time even at the same office.  If doing this the first time, and w/o a recent report on your office, the only way to know for sure is to report at your office (best within a day), and ask the person who handles TM-30s at that office (not front-desk staff) the time-period allowed for future reports.

Yes i have reported my previous arrival

I always arrive back in Thailand on a Friday evening. I go to Phuket immigration on a Monday afternoon. No problems, so far.

Yes but in that case you could argue that it was a weekend.

You have 7 days after your arrival  to submit TM30   at immigration after being out the country
I was told that by IO   at Chiang Mai   ,and have done my  own TM30    3 or 4 days after return ,with no problem

Yes, i’m assuming next day should be fine

I am living in the NE an we have a home in the south.

I travel a few times a year out the country and to the south. 

I never did a TM.30 and my immigration told me that they don't like to have it.

🙂

Edited by Somrak
  • Haha 1