Online Pharmacies delivery to Thailand

britishjohn

1 minute ago, Christophers200 said:

You would need an import license to import medications which you will not be able to obtain.

I have used an online pharmacy to obtain meds I cannot get here and all have been delivered ok.........but as Christopher has "indicated", it could be tricky with no certainty of delivery.

6 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

Can you elaborate more ? Does this apply to even small quantities of medication ? What about when I bring my own med into the country in my suitcase ? Is a small package posted likely to be intercepted ?

Small quantities(max 30 day supply)  of non-controlled medication is permitted if imported as you suggest in a suitcase.

Here is a recommendation from someone in Thailand

Mods: I am linking to 3rd party rec not the vendors website

http://bodybuilderinthailand.com/buy-pharma-grade-ancilliaries/

Note:

1) It is not me! The website owner claims to use the site he recs.

2) Seems gets through OK with labeling but if it does get stopped it is a world of pain (many years ago, but friend had to go to customs and explain and then pay bt 6000 duty for OTC vitamins - even more of a problem if actual drug maybe

3) The guy whose website I linked to nearly lost his leg from injecting UGL Colombian fake gear (note: thousands of people inject UGL every day without incident but the risk is there).

If it is Testosterone you are after there are a couple of Thai based i.e. Thai posting suppliers. They are probably as out of stock as everywhere else. Hummin in another Test thread posted pics of Rotex he got online so maybe PM him.

3 hours ago, britishjohn said:

Can you elaborate more ? Does this apply to even small quantities of medication ? What about when I bring my own med into the country in my suitcase ? Is a small package posted likely to be intercepted ?

By law you are allowed to bring in meds with you when you travel up to a 30 day supply. (The 30 day bit is not too strictly enforced.)

You are not allowed to import any type of pharmaceutical or medical supply/equipment without an FDA license that a private person cannot get.

That said. in practice customs will usually let through small packages if sent by regular mail (NOT a courier - those will not get through).

Make sure though that the med in question is neither banned here nor a controlled substance here, trying to get anything like that mailed to you could cause serious problems.

It is generally worth doing this only if there is no Thai made generic equivalent for what you need, so look into that first if you have not already.

Archived