Car park BigC Central Marina

CanNot

2 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Don't know about Central Marina, but you can park overnight in Central Festival Plaza car park .  I have done this a few times. Bit of an issue if you want to leave before around 10am, but doable. 

I think I'd check first before taking a chance on having a clamp on the wheels.   That is if time is of any importance.

2 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

I think I'd check first before taking a chance on having a clamp on the wheels.   That is if time is of any importance.

I actually asked security before leaving my car overnight, they told me no problem and they were true to their word. 

Don't know about Central Marina, but you can park overnight in Central Festival Plaza car park .  I have done this a few times. Bit of an issue if you want to leave before around 10am, but doable. 
Which one is Central Festival Plaza ?
I still get confused with all the Central bla bla and Home bla bla names. [emoji39]

Central Festival is next door to the Hilton. They are probably lenient about parking overnight because of the hotel which shares the car park, and also because the car park services late night venues like the cinema.

As far as I know The Avenue either has a "no overnight parking" rule or imposes a big charge for doing so. Other car parks like Makro have similar rules.

Archived