BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Snark

Quan Yin

Some people might doesn't aggreed with me but BUddha before His Holiness go to Nirwana he affraid in the future mankind might turn His preching into sect or cult, Like Japan ,they is a cult who killed people by sarin gas. Those people are not lay porson some study to doctor,prof etc. Why these people do this kind of thing? Because they only study and follow blindly by people which are great into twisting and misinterperate the meaning. To study books must have wisdom first.To post a message we must have mercy like Kuan Yim and not condemm people talking nonsence. If we are good in knowleage but lack wisdom we might end up in Asura beings.

... mankind might turn His preching into sect or cult, Like Japan ,they is a cult who killed people by sarin gas.

In Japan this mentioned group is not existing anymore... related leaders in prison for life or death penalty...

Crazy sects can be found out of any religion.... and idiots, following them are obviously available everywhere...

Best is maybe, to compare all religions and to refrain from intensive active participation - I keep myself rather sceptical, when the big leader of his self-delighted mission wants to explain me something about happiness.

Johann

- I keep myself rather sceptical, when the big leader of his self-delighted mission wants to explain me something about happiness.

Better keep with the Muslim girls, much more Qan Yin...?