BANGKOK 25 April 2019 16:45
webfact

Amnesty underway for users, possessors of cannabis

7 hours ago, LazySlipper said:

They are putting the plow in front of the ox on this one.

Legalize it first would seem the natural order...

Exactly.

• Like 1

With all this talk how far are we away from me being able to

choose a strain that is good for my fibromyalgia and being

able to put half a dozen plants in my back garden.

Or will they make you do it through a system that they set up which will make it more expensive and have some mind boggling bureaucracy especially when you have a disease that cant be tested for.

I can only imagine going to report yourself within 90 days and then the next time you turn up for a visa renewal it is declined because you thought you were doing the right thing only to find out its all a  scam. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, webfact said:

If these drafts become law, even possessors of cannabis, who are not patients or research units, will be pardoned. 

That's the biggest If ever. And if the draft doesn't become law, the authorities will have details of every weed consumer in their database. Scary!

• Like 2

I am MAD as hell right Now, I don't care if you smoke a pound of POT, pop a lot of pills, try Heron in your HOME !!! What YU going to do when your High,High, high and the User runs OUT.....The druggie has to jump into his CAR and  go gets more !!!  1,000,000's of users,How many Kids, Mothers,and Fathers you going to KILL... The Kill rate will Rise. A eye for an EYE,,You Kill my SON and UUUU Die.....Peace

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

wHaT? wHeRe? LiKe MaN i hAvE tHe mUnChies. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chiangrai said:

With all this talk how far are we away from me being able to

choose a strain that is good for my fibromyalgia and being

able to put half a dozen plants in my back garden.

Or will they make you do it through a system that they set up which will make it more expensive and have some mind boggling bureaucracy especially when you have a disease that cant be tested for.

Its all about money. Thats why it was made illegal in the first place and that is why it is being legalized now.  After it becomes officially legal for medical use they wont be able to control it anymore in my opinion.  But it wont matter because they will still make a huge amount of money off it through licensing fees and of course there will be a special tax on it as well.  It should have never been illegal in the first place.  The cotton industry is to blame for it becoming illegal.   Hemp is a much better and cheaper to produce textile than cotton so the cotton industry demonized weed and then the US forced nearly every country in the world to sign a treaty agreeing to make it illegal. If they didnt sign they would miss out on funding from the US. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jarataka said:

Its all about money. Thats why it was made illegal in the first place and that is why it is being legalized now.  After it becomes officially legal for medical use they wont be able to control it anymore in my opinion.  But it wont matter because they will still make a huge amount of money off it through licensing fees and of course there will be a special tax on it as well.  It should have never been illegal in the first place.  The cotton industry is to blame for it becoming illegal.   Hemp is a much better and cheaper to produce textile than cotton so the cotton industry demonized weed and then the US forced nearly every country in the world to sign a treaty agreeing to make it illegal. If they didnt sign they would miss out on funding from the US. 

Never mind the cotton industry, check out Randolph Hearst and the story of his newsprint empire. Hemp makes nice paper, and is cheaper but Hearst already produced all the newsprint for the whole of the US and he wasn't going to let any competition even start...