Jump to content
BANGKOK
webfact

More Brexit embarrassment for May as parliament defeats her again

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Not always possible, depending on one's personal circumstances. Exchange rate volatility can be relentless in excess of anything one may anticipate.

Hence Plan 'B'. 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Not always possible, depending on one's personal circumstances. Exchange rate volatility can be relentless in excess of anything one may anticipate.

 

2 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Hence Plan 'B'. 😎

Plan Bs can be just pure mush. The guys totally reliant on income from their home countries the most exposed FX-wise, so severe limitations re any Plan Bs. Those on other hand who are in the position to move some assets abroad, have an added hedge. Have a hedge and Plan Bs not necessary other than having enough for a return ticket.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Hence Plances,an 'B'. 😎

To be fair, I expect many of us 'retired' here with lots of money - and never expected to have to deal with a "plan B" - as a result of circumstances that we had never brought into the equation.

 

And I'm not talking about exchange rates to bht, that have been volatile for a very long time.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

......and here we go with the Conspiracy Theory Globalist drivel. 

1 hour ago, Loiner said:

Do you realise what you just said? The whole problem with the EU is that it's their ideology that is failing. The 'happy-happy-all-besties-forever' superstate is not going to happen. The EU negotiators won't negotiate, at least up to now, because they are nonnegotiable when it comes to their ideology. Our own turncoats bought into the same ideology and will make whatever concessions are necessary to tie us to that same failing ideology.

Trade, business and industry is all secondary to them on both sides of the channel. Although they will twist and use to their own advantage the globalist business lobby protests supporting the status quo and cheap labour. 

......and here we go with the Conspiracy Theory Globalist drivel.

 

Sometimes the truth hurts . The EU strategy of a single European parliament is an open secret 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

To be fair, I expect many of us 'retired' here with lots of money - and never expected to have to deal with a "plan B" - as a result of circumstances that we had never brought into the equation.

 

And I'm not talking about exchange rates to bht, that have been volatile for a very long time.

 

I'm talking about people coming who throw caution to the wind, that should have plan'B' or as a hence as said they have enough for a return ticket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, superal said:

......and here we go with the Conspiracy Theory Globalist drivel.

 

Sometimes the truth hurts . The EU strategy of a single European parliament is an open secret 

We were offered an opt out from further integration. The European Onion.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

I'm talking about people coming who throw caution to the wind, that should have plan'B' or as a hence as said they have enough for a return ticket.

There is a plan B, the young people have one, they just wait for enough of the vile old gammons to die off and they can rejoin the EU. Sanity will be restored although our economy will by then have taken a monster hit, and we will have a status similar to Bulgaria, without the wonderful singing and polyrhythmic dance tunes. Jeremy Corbyn may still be alive, but being in his dotage,  his role as Putin's 5th columnist helping to undermine the EU will have ended.

Who benefits more than anyone else from Brexit? Answer Vladimir Putin, leavers should probably be referred to as Putin's warriors from now on. 

Of course Immigrants to LOS will need a plan B as the £ will be worth about 10 Bhats by then.

Edited by Nigel Garvie
spelling
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Nigel Garvie said:

There is a plan B, the young people have one, they just wait for enough of the vile old gammons to die off and they can rejoin the EU. Sanity will be restored although our economy will by then have taken a monster hit, and we will have a status similar to Bulgaria, without the wonderful singing and polyrhythmic dance tunes. Jeremy Corbyn may still be alive, but being in his dotage,  his role as Putin's 5th columnist helping to undermine the EU will have ended.

Who benefits more than anyone else from Brexit? Answer Vladimir Putin, leavers should probably be referred to as Putin's warriors from now on. 

Of course Immigrants to LOS will need a plan B as the £ will be worth about 10 Bhats by then.

Reckon your crystal ball is malfunctioning

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
There is a plan B, the young people have one, they just wait for enough of the vile old gammons to die off and they can rejoin the EU. Sanity will be restored although our economy will by then have taken a monster hit, and we will have a status similar to Bulgaria, without the wonderful singing and polyrhythmic dance tunes. Jeremy Corbyn may still be alive, but being in his dotage,  his role as Putin's 5th columnist helping to undermine the EU will have ended.
Who benefits more than anyone else from Brexit? Answer Vladimir Putin, leavers should probably be referred to as Putin's warriors from now on. 
Of course Immigrants to LOS will need a plan B as the £ will be worth about 10 Bhats by then.

I have a dream.... pity it got all wet by the end.


Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, LucysDad said:

Haters still love hatin'

 

The EU will not last that long....

EU crumbling as we write.

Remainers remind me of the saying a woman scorned.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...