• Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, LucysDad said:

Haters still love hatin'

The EU will not last that long....

1 hour ago, superal said:

Reckon your crystal ball is malfunctioning

1 hour ago, Loiner said:

I have a dream.... pity it got all wet by the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

7 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

EU crumbling as we write.

Remainers remind me of the saying a woman scorned.

Wow - one fly and four fishes - one mildly provocative post and four visceral responses, I must have touched a nerve, maybe you are embarrassed by the evidence of Russian involvement. I must congratulate your doctors, gentlemen, on the complete success of your sense of humor bypass operations. 

Taking my post down to it's basics, I am simply saying that the future doesn't actually belong to any of us (TV posters being generally in their 50s at least). We can't imprison our children in a cage where they have to endlessly live in a 1950s Imperial fantasy world. One day this  Brexshit thing will just be seen as an aberration in the history books, rather like a temporary bout of mental illness.  

19 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Wow - one fly and four fishes - one mildly provocative post and four visceral responses, I must have touched a nerve, maybe you are embarrassed by the evidence of Russian involvement. I must congratulate your doctors, gentlemen, on the complete success of your sense of humor bypass operations. 

Taking my post down to it's basics, I am simply saying that the future doesn't actually belong to any of us (TV posters being generally in their 50s at least). We can't imprison our children in a cage where they have to endlessly live in a 1950s Imperial fantasy world. One day this  Brexshit thing will just be seen as an aberration in the history books, rather like a temporary bout of mental illness.  

Well you have your opinion and others have theirs.

If you ask me to stay in EU is mental also mental, is seeing Russia as the US gov warmongers do, as for messing with China that's mental too.

I want to see UK trading with Russia, China, Canada, Brasil, NZ, Australia and anyone else and not controlled by a mafia club.   

I read in Bangkok Post today that May is heading back to Brussels

this week for further talks on the Backstop, new UK proposals have been developed.

And, the Brexit minister is in Brussels now for talks with Barnier.

Are these new Backstop ideas available? Or not yet?

17 minutes ago, LucysDad said:

Once again your knowledge of economics is astounding.

None so blind as those who are too dumb to see.

Once again? Would you care to explain a bit more about my serial failings in economics, and also how it is relevant in relation to my post? If you can do so without further insults, that would be appreciated.

14 hours ago, Nigel Garvie said:

There is a plan B, the young people have one, they just wait for enough of the vile old gammons to die off and they can rejoin the EU. Sanity will be restored although our economy will by then have taken a monster hit, and we will have a status similar to Bulgaria, without the wonderful singing and polyrhythmic dance tunes. Jeremy Corbyn may still be alive, but being in his dotage,  his role as Putin's 5th columnist helping to undermine the EU will have ended.

Who benefits more than anyone else from Brexit? Answer Vladimir Putin, leavers should probably be referred to as Putin's warriors from now on. 

Of course Immigrants to LOS will need a plan B as the £ will be worth about 10 Bhats by then.

1 hour ago, Nigel Garvie said:

"I must congratulate your doctors, gentlemen, on the complete success of your sense of humor bypass operations."

Which part of your post was humorous?

Archived