BANGKOK 23 March 2019 15:28
webfact

Video: Outa my way! Motorcyclist knocks pedestrian down on the footpath

13 minutes ago, Bournville said:

I'm often waiting to cross a street.. Some idiot drives slowly.. Getting fatter while he sits in his big comfy truck with aircon.. and doesn't have the manners to let me walk.. Because I'm hot and uncomfortable...and he doesn't care... Idiots.

What do you want them to do, cause a traffic jam just because you're "hot and uncomfortable"?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, seajae said:

need to make it law that anyone caught riding on the footpaths will have their bikes seized and destroyed, its the only thing that will get a reaction, these idiot riders simply  dont care about anyone else. Even in walking markets they ride through the crowds , I have been hit a few times by their handle bars, they are simply too lazy to walk like everyone else. Until the police actually start coming down on these idiots it wont stop, heavy fines and destruction of their bikes is the only way it will be stopped

Totally unrealistic

Edited by metisdead
Please do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes or wording.
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Liverpudlian said:

What would our day be like if we woke up with nothing to moan about, think about it.

Yea, like moaning about Valentine's Day as you did.

😜

• Haha 1