Immigration crackdown nets 522 law-breaking foreigners

webfact

You know that  pretty much  any thai xan be tracked via  ID card 

When making  tracking  sims for foreigners  is only becuase  foreigners  are harder to find thai Thais 

Foreigners  do get special treatment yet complain when they  worry about being  tracked

You knkw in UK the moment  you call the ambulance  service  they are already tracing  phone locations 

And that's  jsut tbe ambulances 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, crazykopite said:

And there was me thinking that the 500 illegals were rounded up a few months ago it seems that at least once a month at least another 500 are rounded up .BJ stated that he had got did of all these unwelcome guests and only genuine visa holder were left I am confused ????

well clearly..this new batch of bad eggs only arrived in the last few months.

slipped in amongst the millions of tourist entering every month

because, you know, Thailand is everyones dream destination

15 hours ago, inThailand said:

The USA should steal Joke away and pay him by the illegals he deports. A much better compensation package. 

He would have to fight Nancy Pelosi and hundreds if not thousands of politicians that somehow benefitting from having open borders with minimal deportation. Not a concern in Thailand because here, apparently, the potential votes from illegal aliens have not been an issue for several years.

19 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

looks like there is a never ending supply.

I'm sure they were all gone last time. BJ was around.

Or is it some new type of,  Catch and release scam.

Catch and release scam about right, that's why they let the in in first place, charge for entry and charge for exit, good business.

20 hours ago, jackinthebox said:

most of these will work for 300 Baht a day. Thais won't. At least not in Bangkok. Too lazy. So if thai police rounds up all these foreigners and sends them back home to Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia - who will do all the factory-/serving-/ construction-/ cleaning-work?

Feeling a little racist today are we?  This is all about (mostly) Thai owners of companies who prefer workers with no rights to a livable salary and few or none legal rights.  This is the kind of work force loved by disreputable employers all over the world.  And the people the BIB really should go after.  But going after their workforce time and again might also help.  Teaching new illegals every other month might be a burden.  So it's a thai sort of way saying "stop this, stupid".  Have a nice weekend y'all!

My girlfriend is on overstay from Myanmar and has been for awhile. We have been trying to get her ID for a long time now. Have been scammed a little or just get the big "run around". It does not help I don't understand the language and she just doesn't understand much she is told and forgets and tells me wrong stuff. On a recent visit to her consulate here in Chiang Mai they told her to go home. She said she didn't want to so they told her to stay out of trouble or she could be arrested and deported. She also has the belief that immigration can't go to her room and arrest her and she also said they will just let me go. She is very naive. She doesn't work as I have been supporting her.

52 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

My girlfriend is on overstay from Myanmar and has been for awhile. We have been trying to get her ID for a long time now. Have been scammed a little or just get the big "run around". It does not help I don't understand the language and she just doesn't understand much she is told and forgets and tells me wrong stuff. On a recent visit to her consulate here in Chiang Mai they told her to go home. She said she didn't want to so they told her to stay out of trouble or she could be arrested and deported. She also has the belief that immigration can't go to her room and arrest her and she also said they will just let me go. She is very naive. She doesn't work as I have been supporting her.

Drive her to the Mae Sot refugee camp where she can walk across the river back to Burma (no guards or immigration).

Then come back alone.

21 hours ago, jackinthebox said:

most of these will work for 300 Baht a day. Thais won't. At least not in Bangkok. Too lazy. So if thai police rounds up all these foreigners and sends them back home to Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia - who will do all the factory-/serving-/ construction-/ cleaning-work?

My cousin pays 100bht/shift for Laos girls in his restaurant.

If they want more money they can go home with customers after work.

And there was me thinking that the 500 illegals were rounded up a few months ago it seems that at least once a month at least another 500 are rounded up .BJ stated that he had got did of all these unwelcome guests and only genuine visa holder were left I am confused [emoji33]

Is it at all possible that people still enter Thailand daily?

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Drive her to the Mae Sot refugee camp where she can walk across the river back to Burma (no guards or immigration).

Then come back alone.

Unfortunately she doesn't want to go home and she thinks she is immune from immigration problems here.

On 2/15/2019 at 1:19 PM, jackinthebox said:

And if all that work stops the air could actually become breathable in bkk again ????

On 2/15/2019 at 4:51 PM, Caine said:

My pet orangutan is too smart for BJ. Like me he never bothers his head with such matters as visas, in the unlikely event of them ever catching up with me. I will just inform the staff at the country pile, to make ready for my homecoming, get Robinson to dust off the Bentley, instruct Smithers the ostler to have the horses well shod. Demand Jones the vintler to have the cellars well stocked and be on my merry way home to old Blighty. I should imagine most others will do the same.

Are you dreaming or hallucinating? Get to the root cause soon. Age also creates this type of muttering. 

On 2/16/2019 at 10:14 AM, Dazinoz said:

I  think you are more naive than her. Think about it. 

On 2/15/2019 at 12:06 PM, tlandtday said:

Where are all the terrible westerners they are so eager to crack down upon?

The low hanging fruit always gets picked first.

They'll rid most of you through visa changes. 

13 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

Amazes me how many people on these forums think they are so much better than others.

I think he was having a sense of humour.  Perfectly reasonable light heartedness..  Much written each day that is nasty .. not this. He must be foreign tooooooo.  I get the gallows humour. He is laughing at our / his situation not being superior.

But hey ho. 

Archived