"Ya Dong" seller beats drunk customer to death for kicking his four year old

webfact

And when the fight is over you keep kicking the man?
If he threatened to come back with a gun and shoot you and your daughter as he was getting up, then i can see that situation ending in the way it did.Ever see a programme called one punch kilkers?do you this for one minute that they have meant to kill that person with one punch?.

Sent from my ARE-AL00 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, Bangkokhatter said:

And now the 4 year old will grow up for a while without a Dad.

I always wonder at some parents who say they would do this or that if someone harmed their child, do they stop to think of the consequences of their revenge ?

Nope, a lot of people don't. And I have seen a lot of people ( men and women ) put down...a few permanently... for abusing other peoples kids.

If only they would stop and think for a few seconds,OK slap

the drunk guy around a bit,but  no need to kill him,the daughter

is going to suffer more now i expect,with her father in jail and

no income coming in the home.

regards worgeordie

I've never had kids because I can't stand them. Having some kid running around drives me insane. Eating in a restaurant and having kids run amok while the parents ignore their little princes and princesses drives me insane. And yes, many times I'd love to kick the little rugrats in the butt too. I'd also like to smack the parents around as well.

I don't. I do gross out the owner of the establishment, however, and tell them in no uncertain terms they shouldn't allow that behaviour because not everyone thinks it's cute.

If nothing happens I leave. Often mouthing off at the parents for being disrespectful to other patrons and telling the owner I'll never be back and I'll let everyone know on social media that the place is a zoo.

8 minutes ago, Cereal said:

I've never had kids because I can't stand them. Having some kid running around drives me insane. Eating in a restaurant and having kids run amok while the parents ignore their little princes and princesses drives me insane. And yes, many times I'd love to kick the little rugrats in the butt too. I'd also like to smack the parents around as well.

I don't. I do gross out the owner of the establishment, however, and tell them in no uncertain terms they shouldn't allow that behaviour because not everyone thinks it's cute.

If nothing happens I leave. Often mouthing off at the parents for being disrespectful to other patrons and telling the owner I'll never be back and I'll let everyone know on social media that the place is a zoo.

Good thing you are not a teacher. 

26 minutes ago, Cereal said:

I would like to thank you for not having kids.

3 hours ago, Greyhat said:

They don't anger takes hold. It's very easy to sit at a computer and point out he made a terrible mistake but in the moment you're talking about some extremely powerful urges to protect your offspring. He made a serious mistake and he and his child will suffer the consequences. It's unfortunate the victim put the man in this position to begin with.

He wasnt "protecting" his offspring though , he was getting revenge and now his daughter will suffer alot more thn the kick caused her to suffer

4 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

This is a lesson to all Thais 

Try stop drinking to you drunk and behave badly try stop beating people to death for something that could be fix without violent behavior 

and if the guy on the corner was rolling spliffs and selling them instead of pushing booze none of this would of even occurred...  

2 hours ago, UPDEHSOI said:

Why? I don't know about killing the a***ole who kicked his son, but if anyone ever kicked my baby, I would sure as hell kick the chit out of him. ( if I could 

I think we all agree that the childabuser deserved a harsh punishment and frankly i don't regret that he's gone. But we can't have that extreme violence, with things getting settled on the streets. A person capable of doing what he did should be properly locked up and never get out again. 

if he gets jailed, tru the yearly royal pardon he will be out in no time
few years back in our village after a day long drinking session 3 of these local drunk heads got in an argument who has to pay the next round. one of the guys left in anger and came back with a garden hoe. he then chopped of one guy's arm and the other one got hit on the head, instandly died.
at this time I got some work mission to work 6 months in Saudi, after I have returned this guy was out of the Bangkok Hilton and I think he had a better life in jail than I had in Saudi.

The foot might have barely touched the child or NOT,  maybe The drunk just scared the child, brats cry,cry, cry......thats HOW they get what they WANT....HOT  tempered  THAI--Daddy,,,I bet the kid didn't even have a mark on IT...   you don't touch a thai  with your FOOT...that's why the other Thai had his head kick,kicked IN !!!!!                    Kill a man and chop off a mans ARM and go to jail for 5 months... Life is CHEAP  in Thailand.....If it was a Farang, UUU get LIFE....Moving On after 16 years...

8 hours ago, TPI said:

Shouldn't that be murder?

Have no idea in Thailand. California voluntary man slaughter (Crime of Passion). A good lawyer probation possibly 3 years in jail at least that’s what I read from a California law firm web a few minutes ago. 

Not knowing how hard the person kicked the child it’s difficult to

have an opinion. If the person kicked hard nough to hurt the child And it were my child at 4 years old I’d loose it and who knows what would happen.....

there should be laws to keep people from overindulging at a night stand? There probably aren’t but should be

On 2/15/2019 at 3:55 PM, marcusarelus said:

Good thing you are not a teacher. 

Haha....but, alas, I am. There is an invisible barrier twixt teacher and student. Presently I teach adults ut have taught as young as elementary 3, but even then they're usually old enough to be somewhat calm.

Archived