Frozen 2: Fans think Elsa's outfit has 'gay energy' in the trailer but not everyone is impressed

snoop1130

Frozen 2: Fans think Elsa's outfit has 'gay energy' in the trailer but not everyone is impressed

by Greg Evan

ghhrt.jpg

screen grab from indy100.com

Just when you thought you'd escaped endless renditions of 'Let it Go', Disney has gone and made another Frozen movie.

Frozen 2 isn't due out until November but the first trailer for the brand new animated adventure has already dropped and people already have a lot of thoughts.

Most of these thoughts consist around what the hero of the piece, Elsa, is wearing in this otherwise short trailer. 

While she is attempting to run across a roaring ocean by freezing it, she can be seen wearing a pantsuit which has got the LGBT+ community chatting. 

Full Story: https://www.indy100.com/article/frozen-2-trailer-elsa-outfit-gay-energy-lgbt-fans-disney-8779776

Definitely gay, and I think that guy riding the elk looks a bit gay too, and if I remember right the snowman has a touch of a lisp.  What's up with all the gayness in the Disney movies?

My daughter is 5 so I'll be seeing that, and hearing the soundtrack.  We just saw the Lego 2 movie; I'm not sure anyone was gay in that.  Now that I think of though Wreck-it-Ralph might have been a pedo.

Archived