Studio pyrography.Will want?

realgaz1

Hello dear forum users.Immediately I apologize for the bad English.I use an electronic translator.I have a question for connoisseurs of Pattaya.

A little bit about yourself...I am from Russia. I am 55 years old.I do not accept the policy of Putin.The man of pro-Western views.

This is so that you do not immediately start throwing slippers at me.????

Twice I came to Pattaya.Fell in love with her without looking back.Began to think how to stay here for a long time.In this regard, the question.

I would like to open a pyrography studio.Like these https://www.craftcourses.com/categories/wood/pyrography?fbclid=IwAR1LjaGAlDOgqpGgSv0ACFYR9SbYaSp1D_UIT2FfUh9qm2XltiHP5dxRjIE and https://www.turners-retreat.co.uk/course-pyrography/p2946?fbclid=IwAR2lmzpKlsiHtuluEtPbvKz-2VTgwq97CrzZPmtcoy2VAVa8f-E24kuh5T0 and https://www.axminster.co.uk/skill-centre/woodworking-courses/pyrography-course-with-ben-beddows?fbclid=IwAR0gQkTKs7kmflOHQqxM_q0EN1-cuqMYyk6cA2aQHU72KFlAy_UlT6lqUzk 

This is as an example....

I am planning a price of 100 baht per hour.Expensive?

What do you think?Will want?Maybe some kind of pitfalls?And I'm just naive.????

I would be very grateful for any comments.

Sincerely.

Hello!There is always a demand for pyrography lessons.Among schoolchildren. Optional classes.

This is the main contingent.In Pattaya, you can count on expats.Who is already tired of everything.))

In Russia, I am engaged in virtual reality rides.I once taught a pyrography course at school.

I decided to try it in Pattaya.

You will need to register a business/company with a certain paid up capital of X millions of baht. You will need to have a certain number of Thai staff and shareholders under the law. You will need to have the correct visa before even starting to hope to get a Work Permit. I think you will not be able to meet all the requirements for what you have in mind.

1 hour ago, oxforddon said:

You will need to register a business/company with a certain paid up capital of X millions of baht. You will need to have a certain number of Thai staff and shareholders under the law. You will need to have the correct visa before even starting to hope to get a Work Permit. I think you will not be able to meet all the requirements for what you have in mind.

555, thanks for the laugh.  Have you seen those Indian tailor shops?  More Indians than Thais in there, have you seen to Turkish donner shops? More Turks that Thais. 

5 hours ago, bbko said:

555, thanks for the laugh.  Have you seen those Indian tailor shops?  More Indians than Thais in there, have you seen to Turkish donner shops? More Turks that Thais. 

And have you seen them always looking over their shoulders??? Big Joke and his boys are rooting them out.

If you have enough money to legally set up a company in Thailand then I would say you have enough money to retire and not have to work,

The way put your situation I am assuming that you have very little capitol and are looking for a way to make a living with very little investment, It is not going to work, if you do set up almost certainly one day you will get caught, immediately arrested and banged up in a detention center, probably you would not be able to even collect your belongings before being deported, and you would be barred from returning.

Only a few months ago fellow Russians were arrested a have been deported, made big news.

16 hours ago, bbko said:

Glad I made your day, but suggesting that the OP work here illegally is hardly going to help him..... 

We'll have to learn the rules for opening a company.Because this is the only way.

But if there are businessmen who are ready to hire me. For my part, I will provide them with additional profit.

Please write in private messages.There is another good business idea.

Archived