Power bank for an iPad and an iPhone

ESCAPIS

Trying to locate a power bank gadget that is capable of charging an iPad and an iPhone.

Done some research but electricity terms and principles, somehow elude me.

If I understood correctly, the requirement for an iPad, apparently is 3.4A for a decent fast charge and 2A for a prolonged one.

Also there is the wattage requirement which again is too complicated for me.

One thing I did understand is a 20000mah minimum requirement for both gadgets to charge for a day outing.

Is there a chap, who understand these things or who might have had some experience, willing to advise or help?

2000mAh sounds heavy to carry around and likely a problem in airports. Suvarnabhumi has a limit on 16000mAh bricks in carry on from memory.

Have a read of this...you may not need all that power.
https://www.completemerchandise.co.uk/blog/power-banks-mobile-chargers-many-mah-need/

Well, I pass in Suvarnabhumi and Don Muang airport very regurlarly (few times per months) with my 20000mAh brick. They are checking and accept it always. They tell not more than 20000mAh

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2019 at 7:54 PM, K in BKK said:

Suvarnabhumi has a limit on 16000mAh bricks in carry on from memory.

Regrettably your memory is faulty. Thai airports have a general limit of 30,000mAhr though many airlines limit you to 20,000 mAhr and the IATA limit is 100Wh 

However the power bank must have its rating printed on it or it will be trashed 

Archived