BANGKOK
rooster59

Trump declares U.S.-Mexico emergency for border wall

1 hour ago, Cryingdick said:

Well not one more dollar for an immorality cried the opposition. 

I can understand the anguish that leads you to deflect every time the question of who the man-child promised would finance the wall comes up but it really is quite sad.

Here, let me refresh your memory:

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-37241626/donald-trump-mexico-will-pay-for-the-wall

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, wayned said:

God help the dog!

Yes, going to get overweight eating all the McDonald's left-overs.....

1 hour ago, Cryingdick said:

It is quite obvious it isn't about the wall anymore. The dems do not want any immigration reform. Full stop. 

That's actually a lie.  Counter offers from democrats have involved technology improvements, staffing and foreign policy enhancements to address immigration reform.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Finally. I have long been waiting for this announcement. This is now the most important issue for Trump. His base needs the wall, and the haters also need it for their and their future children's safety, security and preservation of the American state - even if they don't understand that. To put the 8 billion requested into perspective just consider how much the US government hands out yearly in "aid" freebies across the world to countries that hate us. Never has a POTUS achieved so much in any time frame. That 45 has crammed achievement after achievement in just 2 years is nothing short of miraculous. Go the wall!

Yes its fantastic news , sets a wonderful precedent , in just a few years the democratic president can use executive powers to force through meaningful gun restriction laws .