BANGKOK 25 March 2019 12:32
rooster59

Businesswoman wants to become Thailand's first transgender prime minister

Post containing slurs have been removed along with replies.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ZeVonderBearz said:

Nothing against the gender but countries need a person with morals and empathy in charge not people with strong ties in the business world. No one like trump for example

Or Thaksin, or any other PM in the world, they all have strong ties to money.

No one has the balls to question his fitness to govern. How do his hormone supplements effect his decision making process? Is he subject to bouts of hormone related depression? Will he make objective decisions, or will he become a Crusader for LGBT equality?

Is the public aware that LGBT minority make up only between 0.6 and 5.1 percent of the USA population?

" A 2017 Gallup poll concluded that 4.5% of adult Americans identified as LGBT with 5.1% of women identifying as LGBT, compared with 3.9% of men. A different survey in 2016, from the Williams Institute, estimated that 0.6% of U.S. adults identify as transgender..." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_demographics_of_the_United_States

He is not a woman:

" Female is the sex of an organism, or a part of an organism, that produces non-mobile ova. Barring rare medical conditions, most female mammals, including female humans, have two X chromosomes. Female characteristics vary between different species with some species containing more well defined female characteristics. Both genetics and environment shape the prenatal development of a female."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female Consequently, the LGBT community's definition of gender (with the exception of the rare man who has double x chromosomes) is based upon nothing more than hypothesis.

Edited by hyku1147
form
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Thailand may be the perfect place to have this socio-political experiment.  

I would think that Thailand is one of the worst places to have this socio-political experiment.

With all the chronic problems this country has, why elect someone purely on the basis that they have decided to change gender?

The electorate's focus should be on getting the best person for the job.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, lipflipper said:

And I want to become rich, famous and have a teenage bride. Ain't gonna happen to myself or this hideous looking creature.

Sent from my CMR-AL19 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Posted by Clooney, Brosnan, Redford or Pitt undercover on TV. 😆😆

The chances are like maybe 1 percent that she'll be the PM. Either Prayut, Abhisit or Sudarat (read that as Thaksin) will get the position, I think.

As for the name, why Pauline ?! Oh, dear. The fascist Aussie politician Pauline Hanson has immediately come to my mind 😀  😠

15 minutes ago, JemJem said:

The chances are like maybe 1 percent that she'll be the PM. Either Prayut, Abhisit or Sudarat (read that as Thaksin) will get the position, I think.

As for the name, why Pauline ?! Oh, dear. The fascist Aussie politician Pauline Hanson has immediately come to my mind 😀  😠

Pauline Hansum    🤣

• Haha 2

Opened this up expecting the usual Thaivisa anti-gay and anti-trans comments, wasn't disappointed.

The irony is most of the comments come from obese old bitter expats who can't even get it up.

I hope she wins. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Inflammatory remark removed.

48 minutes ago, RickBradford said:

I would think that Thailand is one of the worst places to have this socio-political experiment.

With all the chronic problems this country has, why elect someone purely on the basis that they have decided to change gender?

The electorate's focus should be on getting the best person for the job.

It's called identity politics.  Minorities elected for being a woman, person of color, Muslim, Palestinian, with no real qualifications...so why not Transgender?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ZeVonderBearz said:

Nothing against the gender but countries need a person with morals and empathy in charge not people with strong ties in the business world. No one like trump for example

Oh you mean  People who give our Taxes to the idle so that lifetime workers pensions are a disgrace when they retire . Yeh we need more of them.