Kitchen of your dreams

rooster59

Kitchen of your dreams

By The Nation Weekend

ae2897d4e6b05bc94a79c95441e0048c-sld.jpeg

German brand Miele brings its top-quality range of domestic appliances to downtown Bangkok

TOP-OF-THE-LINE appliances for the kitchen are now accessible to Thai households as a leading German manufacturer arrives in Bangkok with the launch of the first Miele lounge at the equally upmarket Bhiraj Tower at EmQuartier.

Drs Markus Miele and Reinhard Zinkann, executive director and co-proprietor of the group, respectively, flew to Bangkok specially for the recent grand opening. 

The largest family-owned luxury appliance manufacturer, Miele provides greater convenience and more elegance to the home with a wide range of major appliances including ovens, hobs, surfaces, ventilation hoods, refrigerators, washing machines, dryers, as well as the revolutionary built-in coffee system and convection steam oven. Like an art gallery, Miele considers its products as artistic treasures and displays them as such. 

ae2897d4e6b05bc94a79c95441e0048c-sld.jpeg

Established 120 years ago in an old saw and corn mill in Herzebrock near Gutersloh, Miele started by manufacturing cream separators, coming up with the first mechanical butter churn and reducing the time farmers were forced to use to turn their cream into butter. From there the ideas continued to flow and in 1914, the company introduced the first washing machine with an electric motor.

Entrenched in the values and traditions of sustainability, Miele is known for long-lasting appliances that cause minimal damage to the natural world. 

Among the items on show at the Miele lounge are washing machines and dryers, dishwashers, oven, hobs, wine fridges, water dispensers and coffee machines, all of the highest standard.

“Miele has always chosen to use the best and most durable materials in both assembly and manufacture. Our designs adhere to the Bauhaus philosophy of simple and timeless and we do not bow to trends but upgrade our products on the inside,” Miele explains.

“This is our first time in Thailand and we are delighted to launch our lounge. In addition to showing off our best appliances in a kitchen setting, we are also introduced a new collection that helps those without experience in cooking and baking to produce food that is of expert quality simply by using the touch screen. The cooktop settings include frying and simmering while the oven offers a range of options for both baking and roasting.

“Our washing machine too offers a range of programs that ensure everything from cottons to silks will come out as good as new,” he adds.

ad2be8bd1a57a8c98e477efa787ec476.jpeg

Zinkann echoes his words, saying: “Our aim is to respond to the needs of all consumers not just our premium users who live in Thailand. We place emphasis on creativity, innovations, technology and, of course, value. We have recently created an innovative way of cooking without first thawing that gives excellent results. The Miele Lounge Bangkok is here to present all of our appliances and allow customers to enjoy a full demonstration before buying.”

“We are the only manufacturers in our branch of industry to test products such as our washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers and ovens to the equivalent of 20 years of use,” Miele adds.

“We remain true to our promise of ‘immer besser' (always better) and our motto is ‘Once a Miele, always a Miele’, meaning that Miele customers around the world remain loyal to Miele and recommend Miele to others. Looking to the future, we promise not to entertain any compromises when it comes to quality and durability.”

For anyone considering a new domestic appliance, a stop at the lounge will certainly prove worthwhile. It offers a visual catalogue of sophisticated craftsmanship that characterises the brand and a spectrum of built-in and free-standing appliances designed to suit the modern lifestyle. 

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30364220

thenation_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-02-16

1 hour ago, Henrik Andersen said:

How meny Thai people can afford this luxury style??? 

And Thai don't need it 

Simple cooking 

Simple washing 

Simple life 

But fancy it is 

'How many Thai people can afford this luxury style??? "

Actually probably tens of thousands.

I live in rural Thailand and see the simple life first hand everyday. However these products are aimed at the Thais who have plenty of cash to spend on equipping their luxury homes, and there are plenty of them.

Not all Thais are poor.

had some of these back home

brilliant machines that go on forever, but at those prices, they need to

800-1200 uk pounds for the washing machines alone, so how much over here ?

these are too expensive for a lot of people in other countries too

2 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

How meny Thai people can afford this luxury style??? 

And Thai don't need it 

Simple cooking 

Simple washing 

Simple life 

But fancy it is 

get married.   you might find that things are not quite that simple as you dreamed

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The kitchen of my dreams only needs my GF in it, cooking food for me.

a two burner counter top stove (2500 baht)....... an electric oven (3500 baht)....1000 baht drip coffee machine

mexican food,,,,,thai food.....homemade bread and pizza..... 

a gf that likes to cook.    simple things, easy to replace   ( but the gf probably not so easy)

Ah!  The concept  Kitchen !  Those that can afford  rarely use or even know how to.

Not  only in Thailand !

Eating out, fast food, plastic all. Goes down well  with  the plastic nose, boob, bum, .....brain.

And the cleverness  is in the microchip programmed obselesence of  each and every unit ,!   

Use it or lose it! Gotta  keep the wheels  movin  peeples! 555

15 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

'How many Thai people can afford this luxury style??? "

Actually probably tens of thousands.

I live in rural Thailand and see the simple life first hand everyday. However these products are aimed at the Thais who have plenty of cash to spend on equipping their luxury homes, and there are plenty of them.

Not all Thais are poor.

Where I am (admittedly a fairly wealthy and not totally tourism dominated province) I would say theres a lot more wealthy Thais than wealthy farangs.. 

40 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

I am married and life is simple and beautiful thank you 

Glad to say I'm the same boat as you. I do have a top of the range western kitchen with granite work tops. Never used as a kitchen, unless you include the tea coffee making, as the wife only cooks in her Thai kitchen. Washing up as well as washing Mac: done in utility room. Don't know why I put one in in the first place.

Archived