BANGKOK 23 March 2019 06:28
rumbo1

400,000 baht at 90 day report after March 01

Hi does anyone know if proof of 400,000 will still be required for my 90 day report for my extension which was obtained August 2018 ? .

Also if i was to obtain an OA in the UK based on funds in a UK bank later this year what proof would be needed on 90 day reports ?

Interesting 2 questions, love also to have the answer to this.

glegolo

I am wondering... If I am going to apply for a extension based on marriage will there be after march 01 a demand for the seasoning of the 400K 2 months before and 3 month after applying... I know it is for Retirement, but what with Marriage?????

glegolo

Edited by glegolo

The need to show 400,000 at 90 day report was a one off statement in one of the other threads posted by a TV user. As Joe says nothing in the police report about it but it has developed a mind of its own being substained by post such as this one. All they need to do at your next extension is to senie you if 400,000 was not present in your bank account as required

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, jesimps said:

How d'you know it's complete blx, you into mental telepathy?

Wish YOU'd chill out and stop posting these smug, unhelpful replies, because to some this is becoming an urgent matter.

My 2 cents is that it won’t be checked at 90 days only on renewing your yearly extension. What will happen if it’s found you didn’t have over 400K but have the appropriate 800K by renewal time is beyond me 

I dont know how other areas manage their offices but I do know that Jomtien manages a fully functionalised office. Each numbered section has its own area of responsibility. The retirement desk number 8 has nothing to do with the marriage desk number 7. In the case of 90 days reports, it works incredibly well. You just show up with your passport with the previous slip, no silly forms to fill in. The officer enters your details into the system and issues a new slip. In and out in under 10 minutes. Now I know people are worrying, but I would like to think that most members of TV have some intellegence and common sense. Do you seriously believe the 90 day desk will give 2 hoots about your bank balance, its not their function. In any case many people do a 90 day report online, by post or they may be out the country and not be required to do a 90 day report. So people it all points for me that you will have to show some sort of proof when you do your next renewal that you have not gone below 400k. If you do then no extension. Its the only way of efficiently carrying out these checks. I know the "how do you know" and "wait and see" brigade will come back and dispute this, but its the only one that makes any sense.

• Like 2