Fake watch seller who threatened tourist detained by police

rooster59

On 2/16/2019 at 10:40 AM, rooster59 said:

He claimed the tourist had thrown back the watch and had a go at his parents.

Why do people, not only Thais, always come up with cockamamy crap when they get caught. I once wanted to press charges against a screwed up Thai, and the police, yes the police, to the guy to counter press charges against me. What a messed up world we live in.

Worryingly, this is the attitude of most thais these days.....and when they start spouting "i am thai people" like they are some super race is kinda funny...thick as sihte this guy, going in his pants like hes got a gun..straight off a channel 3 soap...idiot

7 hours ago, baansgr said:

Worryingly, this is the attitude of most thais these days.....and when they start spouting "i am thai people" like they are some super race is kinda funny...thick as sihte this guy, going in his pants like hes got a gun..straight off a channel 3 soap...idiot

In America, moves like that might have a real gun drawn on you.

21 hours ago, baansgr said:

I agree with your most Thai's these days. but the ''I Thai people'' is another story in which they are expressing the fact that in most cases the police side with the Thai no matter who is at fault....but  this case was filmed and

went online totally different thing... 

last I heard a watch seller stabbed a tourist last year, after a similar argument 500 baht fine....no film...might be a good idea to carry a head camera when on holiday in Pattaya...lol

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

The screws bloody hurt!

There is an old friend in deep Issarn by the Mighty Mekong who appears to have one planted in his straw hat, not 100% yet but I will ask him.

it could be a time delay thingy but he has something for sure. 

Archived