Looking for a tailor but need fancy patterns, floral, vintage or others [pics inside]

fafafa

On 2/17/2019 at 2:53 AM, ozmeldo said:

Try Moscow or Bucharest. I don't think that style is very popular outside the former Eastern Bloc. Maybe burroughs of New York City.

i found something like the top middle one at Narrys. decided to make the trousers in the same as the jacket. just can't decide if black shirt or white shirt or rose shirt .

right now i did black shirt, will see on wednesday how that turns out. if not, then i'll make a bright shirt aswell. let's see how my wife will react on wedding day ????

image.png.82afbe851644fa36656e9f3260b1dabe.pngimage.thumb.png.c9b85ead9a64b8e79462ccc62cf04943.png

it's our big day. i have 25 people flying from all over the world. i bring a total of 32 people, she brings 50. we are just 82 total.

it's on a beach. 

we rented the poolvilla, we have a DJ, we have drinks. yes, after the buffet we are going to have a pool-wedding-party. 

the bridesmaids all have a bikini wih team bride print. 

my wife and me have own bathrobes. i think our wedding is quite special.

since i paid already 12k for the suit, i think there is no going back anymore, i do appreciate your feedback tho

image.thumb.png.fdca4c5511aab42efc8896eeb967129b.png

17 minutes ago, fafafa said:

it's our big day. i have 25 people flying from all over the world. i bring a total of 32 people, she brings 50. we are just 82 total.

it's on a beach. 

we rented the poolvilla, we have a DJ, we have drinks. yes, after the buffet we are going to have a pool-wedding-party. 

the bridesmaids all have a bikini wih team bride print. 

my wife and me have own bathrobes. i think our wedding is quite special.

since i paid already 12k for the suit, i think there is no going back anymore, i do appreciate your feedback tho

image.thumb.png.fdca4c5511aab42efc8896eeb967129b.png

I just cannot understand why people spend so much money on weddings,especially

as many don't seem to last that long in today's World,my first marriage was in a

registry office,with 2 witnesses, then off to a Chinese then back to work,lasted

20 odd years so i suppose i got my monies worth,there are much better things 

you could do with all that money you are preparing to spend.good luck and i

hope you get your monies worth.

regards worgeordie

3 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

my first marriage was in a registry office,with 2 witnesses, then off to a Chinese then back to work,lasted

20 odd years so i suppose i got my monies worth

our marriage also been at the wedding registry office. 2 witnesses and off to MK restaurant. it's 1.5 years ago. always wanted to give my wife a nice wedding and i also wanted to have it for myself. now we are doing it. 

our wedding rings are 20k thb only, there wasn't any engagement ring. sinsod was 0 thb and there won't be any more. the wedding is indeed expensive, because it's very nice. the buffet is expensive. but it's totally worth for me.

38 minutes ago, fafafa said:

our marriage also been at the wedding registry office. 2 witnesses and off to MK restaurant. it's 1.5 years ago. always wanted to give my wife a nice wedding and i also wanted to have it for myself. now we are doing it. 

our wedding rings are 20k thb only, there wasn't any engagement ring. sinsod was 0 thb and there won't be any more. the wedding is indeed expensive, because it's very nice. the buffet is expensive. but it's totally worth for me.

Hope you all have a great day and a long and happy marriage.

Archived