Can I get historical Air Quality readings?

robodelfy

8 minutes ago, robodelfy said:

Thanks thats exactly what I was looking. So it has improved over time, I'm surprised. It seems from my visits only to get more busy. But maybe its de to more government bans on burning?

3 hours ago, lordblackader said:

Thanks for posting but I must question the accuracy of these readings.  This is government data?  If so I would not put much credibility in it particularly given that they have stopped taking readings for instance in Pattaya.  I cannot believe the readings have gone down given the increase in registered vehicles as well as continued burning.

3 hours ago, robodelfy said:

would like to look back over some air quality readings from the past months/years in Thailand but I dont see any way to do this on the AQICN website. 

What specific location(s) do you want the data for? Just CM, or elsewhere.....  The sensor data is always specific to particular locations, some cities don't have any, others like BKK and CM have numerous sensors each tracking data for their particular location.

1 minute ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

What specific location(s) do you want the data for? Just CM, or elsewhere.....  The sensor data is always specific to particular locations, some cities don't have any, others like BKK and CM have numerous sensors each tracking data for their particular location.

I think many would like to see bangkok:) but if thai government data it's probably not worth the paper it is printed on lol.

1 minute ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Yes I just wanted it for Chiang Mai really, I also would be interested to see Chiang Rais data too. Its weird even today, I see two readings from the old city, one is 127, and then one a few hundred metres down the road is164. Is this just some direct fumes going into the sensor at the time of the reading do you think?

1 hour ago, robodelfy said:

Yes I just wanted it for Chiang Mai really, I also would be interested to see Chiang Rais data too. Its weird even today, I see two readings from the old city, one is 127, and then one a few hundred metres down the road is164. Is this just some direct fumes going into the sensor at the time of the reading do you think?

I believe this Thai PCD site can give you hourly readings, but only back to Jan 1 2019.

My wife says the item in the pull down list of 35T shows readings from the Chiang Mai city hall sensor.

http://air4thai.pcd.go.th/webV2/history/

There's only a TH version of this... When I try the EN version, the page errors out. But the data and dates are just numbers, making it understandable.

Archived