Jump to content
BANGKOK 26 March 2019 01:48
Cosmic Nic

Teacher Licence - PGCE or Masters

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, oldwelshman said:

Do you have  link? My son currently filling forms to come here and I am looking for info on internet for him. He has a BA Hons 2:1 and currently supply teaching in UK. We are looking t possibility to do PGCEi Nottingham or the M Ed Bangkok School of Management or possible this UCL one to get access to international school posts.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...