foreign woman wondering the Pa-dead road every day

terminatorchiangmai

Any one seen or knows what the story is with this woman ?

I see her almost every day rooming the Pa-dead road in the same dirty clothes for over a month now

Unfortunately i am in the car and not have time to stop.

If she was a lost soul or a beggar i would think the many Thai people she pass by every day would give her a little help right ?

Or if anyone from a foundation would like  to reach out  to her , she out every morning around 09:30 and walks very slow.

Looks like she in need , maybe mentally unstable so take caution.

Hope to hear some good things.

Regards,

Termi

You have arrived at so many conclusions from a drive past culminating with mental problems.

I also can be seen wAndering my village every day in clothes not fit to put on a scarecrow.

I feel very comfortable and no one offers me help.

Maybe I have mental issues also, what you think doctor. 

15503110415101591823959.jpg

Yes it is easy to draw conclusions and be judgemental about almost everyone you see.

I admit, every time I see someone with a tattoo (or several) I also wonder if they have mental issues or now in a period of regret.

But really its none of my business

"i would think the many Thai people she pass by every day would give her a little help right?"

But not one of the many people who pass by in their cars everyday?

Why is being in the car synonymous with "not have time to stop"?

You're really worried about her?

But not enough to get the seats dirty?

Yeah.......best leave it to someone else.

6 hours ago, terminatorchiangmai said:

Unfortunately i am in the car and not have time to stop.

This is your golden opportunity to help yourself as well as the wondering lady who may, or may not, need help. Are you really sure that you "not have time to stop"?

I think you can find a little time.

Is she real tall, thin, dessicated ... uh well you know. And "Pa Dead" road ?? Where is that exactly?

I have a candidate that roams Mahidol road from Central airport si yak, heading east back to the river. I have been wondering how long before she gets hit by a car.

6 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

Is she real tall, thin, dessicated ... uh well you know. And "Pa Dead" road ?? Where is that exactly?

I have a candidate that roams Mahidol road from Central airport si yak, heading east back to the river. I have been wondering how long before she gets hit by a car.

That's the one.

Pa-Dead road is next to the river going direction of Lamphun.

I only try to be helpful.

Maybe its a missing person.

But i see already that the pen warriors rather attack me , then be helpful.

7 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

Is she Caucasian, African or East Asian?

If she is really a foreigner, the immigration is the best place to notify.

She lives in a pretty nice house in Pa Daet, I know because she is me neighbor. Only in Thailand are people weirded out by seeing others walking down the street...I will not speculate on her mental & physical state, but judging by how much she walks every day I'd guess she's in better shape than 90% of this forum. I assure you she is not homeless, and more than likely not a missing person either...

Hubby goes out walking almost every morning for exercise, very early like from 5:30 am to 7 am, around the moat and almost always wears the same outfit -- not the same clothes, but he owns multiple pairs of tan cargo shorts and black tee shirts (not good for walking at dawn, I know, but they don't show food stains).  I wonder if someone thinks he's a nut job, also.

3 hours ago, NancyL said:

Hubby goes out walking almost every morning for exercise, very early like from 5:30 am to 7 am, around the moat and almost always wears the same outfit -- not the same clothes, but he owns multiple pairs of tan cargo shorts and black tee shirts (not good for walking at dawn, I know, but they don't show food stains).  I wonder if someone thinks he's a nut job, also.

For sure, Ericth will have him behind bars either at Suan Prung or IDC within the next few days.  Particularly with food stains hiding on his shirt, that is a tell.

I went out and bought some new different color tee shirts and walking shorts so hopefully I won't get locked up out in Mae Joe.

15 hours ago, FarangSerbia said:

She lives in a pretty nice house in Pa Daet, I know because she is me neighbor. Only in Thailand are people weirded out by seeing others walking down the street...I will not speculate on her mental & physical state, but judging by how much she walks every day I'd guess she's in better shape than 90% of this forum. I assure you she is not homeless, and more than likely not a missing person either...

Thank you for your very help full answer.

18 hours ago, EricTh said:

Is she Caucasian, African or East Asian?

If she is really a foreigner, the immigration is the best place to notify.

Good idea to notify Immigration. Big Joke will be there in a flash with his camera crew and 20 metre self-promo banner and leg chains to check her visa for overstay or if she has a Red Notice against her. The words immigration and compassion don't rhyme. 

I see her everyday in the Morning walking from somewhere in Pa-dead area toward the city. She has blonde hair, thin, not tall.

She wears the same clothes and walks slowly everytime I see her. I am not sure if she is homeless or not but surely she does not walk to exercise. 

How do you know she does not walk for exercise?

Oh of course the same way others knew she was homeless, bau baabaa, in violation of immigration laws.

I think she is looking for her soul mate walker Hubby but needs to get up earlier.

Sent from my iPod touch using Thaivisa Connect

15 hours ago, Dante99 said:

For sure, Ericth will have him behind bars either at Suan Prung or IDC within the next few days.  Particularly with food stains hiding on his shirt, that is a tell.

I went out and bought some new different color tee shirts and walking shorts so hopefully I won't get locked up out in Mae Joe.

Now i'm afraid i'll have to be very careful in the morning when i walk down the soi in my garden attire to throw away the garbage, there could be a TVF member lurking in the shadows.

On 2/17/2019 at 4:07 PM, mauGR1 said:
On 2/17/2019 at 3:57 PM, FarangSerbia said:

Only in Thailand are people weirded out by seeing others walking down the street..

I heard it happens in US too..

In the Pa sack valley the say. " you can lead an elephant to a snickers bar, but you can't make him eat"  ... I have no clue what that means, but they say it.  BTW I walk, every morning from 630 to 715. I started this in the US a couple decades back    :thumbsup:    However I do not see her when I am walking.

Reread post #8. Sorry my mistake not to spell it out explicitly for our gentle readers. I apologize.  Real simple. Given the distance out in the road from the curb she has been walking, and I know very well how much crap is on the curb, she will be hit by a vehicle, sooner rather than later.

That is the reason I noticed her in the first place. It was SCARY. Ok   ????

Archived