Jump to content
BANGKOK 22 April 2019 01:11
terminatorchiangmai

foreign woman wondering the Pa-dead road every day

Recommended Posts

Hubby goes out walking almost every morning for exercise, very early like from 5:30 am to 7 am, around the moat and almost always wears the same outfit -- not the same clothes, but he owns multiple pairs of tan cargo shorts and black tee shirts (not good for walking at dawn, I know, but they don't show food stains).  I wonder if someone thinks he's a nut job, also.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NancyL said:

Hubby goes out walking almost every morning for exercise, very early like from 5:30 am to 7 am, around the moat and almost always wears the same outfit -- not the same clothes, but he owns multiple pairs of tan cargo shorts and black tee shirts (not good for walking at dawn, I know, but they don't show food stains).  I wonder if someone thinks he's a nut job, also.

For sure, Ericth will have him behind bars either at Suan Prung or IDC within the next few days.  Particularly with food stains hiding on his shirt, that is a tell.

 

I went out and bought some new different color tee shirts and walking shorts so hopefully I won't get locked up out in Mae Joe.

Edited by Dante99
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, FarangSerbia said:

She lives in a pretty nice house in Pa Daet, I know because she is me neighbor. Only in Thailand are people weirded out by seeing others walking down the street...I will not speculate on her mental & physical state, but judging by how much she walks every day I'd guess she's in better shape than 90% of this forum. I assure you she is not homeless, and more than likely not a missing person either...

Thank you for your very help full answer.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, EricTh said:

 

Is she Caucasian, African or East Asian?

 

If she is really a foreigner, the immigration is the best place to notify.

Good idea to notify Immigration. Big Joke will be there in a flash with his camera crew and 20 metre self-promo banner and leg chains to check her visa for overstay or if she has a Red Notice against her. The words immigration and compassion don't rhyme. 

Edited by Cadbury

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see her everyday in the Morning walking from somewhere in Pa-dead area toward the city. She has blonde hair, thin, not tall.

She wears the same clothes and walks slowly everytime I see her. I am not sure if she is homeless or not but surely she does not walk to exercise. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you know she does not walk for exercise?

Oh of course the same way others knew she was homeless, bau baabaa, in violation of immigration laws.

I think she is looking for her soul mate walker Hubby but needs to get up earlier.


Sent from my iPod touch using Thaivisa Connect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Dante99 said:

For sure, Ericth will have him behind bars either at Suan Prung or IDC within the next few days.  Particularly with food stains hiding on his shirt, that is a tell.

 

I went out and bought some new different color tee shirts and walking shorts so hopefully I won't get locked up out in Mae Joe.

Now i'm afraid i'll have to be very careful in the morning when i walk down the soi in my garden attire to throw away the garbage, there could be a TVF member lurking in the shadows.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2019 at 4:07 PM, mauGR1 said:
On 2/17/2019 at 3:57 PM, FarangSerbia said:

Only in Thailand are people weirded out by seeing others walking down the street..

I heard it happens in US too..

 

In the Pa sack valley the say. " you can lead an elephant to a snickers bar, but you can't make him eat"  ... I have no clue what that means, but they say it.  BTW I walk, every morning from 630 to 715. I started this in the US a couple decades back    :thumbsup:    However I do not see her when I am walking.

 

Reread post #8. Sorry my mistake not to spell it out explicitly for our gentle readers. I apologize.  Real simple. Given the distance out in the road from the curb she has been walking, and I know very well how much crap is on the curb, she will be hit by a vehicle, sooner rather than later.

 

That is the reason I noticed her in the first place. It was SCARY. Ok   😮

 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...