When can I come back. How long can I stay. How often can I come back?

10 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

The problem is that even the agents can't guarantee that they'll be able to come up with the goods. The loophole in the past was very easy, involving only obtaining an extension for the current year and you were good to go. But since the new (unprecedented) rule was introduced where you can be denied an extension based on whether you complied with the post seasoning rules on the previous year's extension, no one knows how this will pan out, as it can't even be field-tested until next year. For sure, an agent can take your money at the new rate, provide you with a current extension, a wide grin and an assurance of "no problem next year", but they themselves can't guarantee this, or be clear about what kind of evidence immigration will want to see and whether they'll be able to provide it. 

I take your point, but 12 months is a long time in Thailand, especially when it comes to visa laws, and their wide interpretation between different immigration offices, and officers. I tend to not look past 1 month here, because that's how quick things can change.  ????

Look how quick these new laws were implemented.

If the agents operating as usual now, it might be best to use them, and worry about next year's visa, next year.  By then, who knows what laws will be in place.  ????