The Indian Tourists....

swissie

The Indian Tourists. Nice people. They speak good English. Of course, Indians that can afford to travel are "upper-class", not the ones that live on less than 2$ per day.
Many Indian Restaurants sprung up. Never knew the variety of the "Indian-Cuisine". Every province has different menues/dishes. (it's not all about curry).

As an outgoing guy I found it easy to involve Indian Tourists in a casual conversation. Being in Pattaya, at some point, the subject "sex" came up.
I found out that if "sex" is involved, it's strictly a desire of experiencing "something different". They quoted me prices from India for Hostess-Sevices that are a fraction of the Beach-Road Talents in Pattaya. No wonder, Indians not come to Pattaya for "sex". They come here to see another part of the world and can afford to do so.
- On the other hand, I never understood why Chinese come to Thailand. They look bored and detached from everything. No wonder, as they were raised on "China First", long before Donald has entered the scene.

re: "They quoted me prices from India for Hostess-Sevices that are a fraction of the Beach-Road Talents in Pattaya. No wonder, Indians not come to Pattaya for "sex"." 

So maybe the groups of 4/5 Indians crowding single girls on Beach Road are just wanting a little chit-chat.

Not on less than $2 a day?........correct.

"Upper" Class?.......no.

Prostitutes?......much cheaper in India.

Which is why, it is said, Indians are notorious among Pattaya working girls for seeking group discounts for sharing the same girl.

The "something different" is Thai prostitutes as opposed to Indian prostitutes.

And they try and get them "on the cheap".

I'd like to see the stats for RTAs involving Indians.

They walk out into traffic as though they had an invisible force fields protecting them.

I saw 4 them walking down 2nd rd side by side as though they were on a protest march completely oblivious to the traffic & the horns being blown at them.

Unfortunately, I've only had bad experiences with folks for India.

- Very rude.

- They may ask for help or assistance but will never say thank you.

- Will take advantage of you for as long as they can.

- "Stingy" is a nice way of explaining their frugality.

- Me, and only me mentality......

Indian's live in a dog eat dog mentality.....what do you expect?

Image result for dog eat dog

I had to work in India for a while and can say that the stereotypes are fairly accurate. Business negotiations are a nightmare and contracts mean nothing...

If you are driving in Pattaya you need to watch out for them. They expect cars to swerve around them. Couple of days ago four guys stepped right out in front of me on 2nd Road near Nova Platinum. Missed them by millimetres...

I had to work in India for a while and can say that the stereotypes are fairly accurate. Business negotiations are a nightmare and contracts mean nothing...
If you are driving in Pattaya you need to watch out for them. They expect cars to swerve around them. Couple of days ago four guys stepped right out in front of me on 2nd Road near Nova Platinum. Missed them by millimetres...

Didn’t you see them on the side of the road? Or were they not smiling?

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 11:00 PM, SheungWan said:

re: "They quoted me prices from India for Hostess-Sevices that are a fraction of the Beach-Road Talents in Pattaya. No wonder, Indians not come to Pattaya for "sex"." 

So maybe the groups of 4/5 Indians crowding single girls on Beach Road are just wanting a little chit-chat.

Or perhaps they are negotiating a group discount so as to equalize price to home country.

Service 5 for the price of 1.

Archived