If you were to list the top 10 hardest countries to immigrate to what would they be?

Hello everyone,,

I've always bee curious as to what people consider to have the most strict immigration barriers for people, Id also appreciate examples of the hardships you'd encounter if you were to try. Also feel like this can help people get a sense of scale for people who might have these countries in mind.

17 hours ago, Nigan said:

Hello everyone,,

I've always bee curious as to what people consider to have the most strict immigration barriers for people, Id also appreciate Appvalley CyberGhost  ExpressVPN examples of the hardships you'd encounter if you were to try. Also feel like this can help people get a sense of scale for people who might have these countries in mind.

Thank you my issue has been solved,.....

Isn't that a key word 'immigration'

A lot of guys 'think' they are immigrants in Thailand where in effect they are nothing more than long term tourists.

Immigration is a totally different concept, implying citizen rights, work protections etc.

Immigration to any county is hard, unless you are married to a citizen. Thailand is almost impossible even if you are married to a Thai.

Better question is what countries offer the best deal for long term tourists!

Archived