Hat Yai Airport Immigration Upgrade

Stocky

Just came through Hat Yai immigration returning from Singapore and its had a face lift and upgrade. Nice new desks, and more of them, now space for ten officers, but not just nice new desks new technology too; fingerprint scanners, fingers and thumbs both hands, plus upgraded cameras.

Sounds like it's looking good, but did you detect any increase in efficiency? I've spent so many hours in there...Do they still have up all those signs that say they how quickly they will get each service completed? Those are the real kicker, imho.

Sorry, title should be clearer, I'm talking about Hat Yai Airport Immigration getting an upgrade, not the immigration office. I've tried to stay clear of them, happy with getting a Multi-O each year and doing a border run if a work trip doesn't take me away first.

Maybe edit the thread title.

11 hours ago, Stocky said:

Sorry, title should be clearer, I'm talking about Hat Yai Airport Immigration getting an upgrade, not the immigration office. I've tried to stay clear of them, happy with getting a Multi-O each year and doing a border run if a work trip doesn't take me away first.

Maybe edit the thread title.

Thanks Stocky. A bit if a test of my moderation skills...

Archived