Are you looking for a great dog (or two)?

oobar

These two dogs are Bangkaews, females, litter mates, three years old, spayed and all vaccinations up to date.  They are terrific animals and great companions.  They love people and, like most good dogs, dedicate themselves to their owners and family.  They are extremely alert and keep their home area cleared of snakes and rats.  Although gentle and trained never to bite, their appearance and noisy reaction to strangers approaching their home turf is enough to give a potential intruder second thoughts.   They are ideal in nearly all respects, but periodically they will attack one of our other dogs (all of which are completely submissive to them), often resulting in significant injury to their victim.   That the other dogs are afraid of them – and show it – only makes being attacked more likely.  In other surroundings, this should not be a problem.  In fact, when outside their own territory and encountering other dogs, they usually turn tail and race for the safety of home.

We love both these dogs and do not want to part with them, but we need to find them another place to live, with a new owner who is experienced enough in caring for dogs that we won’t worry about them.   If you are looking for a great dog (or two), you will not find a better free offer than this.  We live outside a small village in eastern Srisaket, about midway between the provincial cities of Srisaket and Ubon.   If you live in the general area and are interested, PM me.

Bahng&Gaew.jpg

23 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

The one on the left doesn't look anything like a Bangkeaw and the other one is a cross breed.. Lovely looking dogs though, so hope you find a home for them.. 

I cannot vouch for their authenticity as Bangkaews.  They were bought as puppies by an American in Chonburi, from a breeder who said they were Bangkaews, and were passed on to us by a friend when the owner suddenly had to return to the States.  Googled pictures of purebreds do look similar to my eye.  In any case, I was born into a family that bred hunting dogs, and I have raised and bred dogs all my life, which doesn't make me an expert on Bangkaews, but it does enable me to say that these two are an excellent pair of dogs, regardless of their purity of lineage.

On 2/17/2019 at 5:45 PM, cornishcarlos said:

The one on the left doesn't look anything like a Bangkeaw and the other one is a cross breed.. Lovely looking dogs though, so hope you find a home for them..

Agreed. One must not forget the old idiom, 'there's no such thing as a bad dog, just a bad owner'. I hope they get an owner as loving as yourself.

An off-topic troll post has been removed.

Opinions are like backsides, we all have one, but this thread isn't the place to air them.

EDIT And now a post discussing moderation has been removed.

Forum rules are here https://forum.thaivisa.com/terms/

The relevant rule is:-

10) Do not comment on moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. This also includes posting an emoticon in response to a public notice made by a moderator. 

You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

EDIT 2 And another comment on moderation has gone bye-bye.

Any further will result in a nice holiday.

If you want to discuss the instructions are in the forum rules quoted above.

On 2/23/2019 at 8:49 AM, grobec said:

I’m in Udon.
We lost our 2 Alsatian 10 year olds a few months ago.
2 sisters who died same week after as many years together.
Can you pm me a phone number

Grobec did not contact me.  These two good dogs are still available to a responsible owner.

Archived