BANGKOK 27 March 2019 07:57
CangguSurfer

Testosterone Depot - Pharmacies in stock in Pattaya area ??

Having problem located Bayer Testosterone Depot (250mg/mL).  Prefer Bayer but Rotexmedica is OK too.  Am in Chinag Mai presently and no pharmacy is in stock.  Moving to Pattaya next month so wondering if anybody knows which pharmacies are in-stock right now.  I usually use "Tim's" Pharmacy when in Pattaya.  I know I can get it from hospital but really want to avoid hassle and cost so looking specifically for pharmacies.  BTW, this is for legitimate TRT so please, no "well meaning" lectures on the evils of testosterone abuse.

Bayer Testoviron has been out of stock for a while now. See the more recent posts in this thread  
https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1049008-testosterone-replacement-in-bangkok/page/9/

The hospitals and HRT clinic likley still have stock though.

in Pattaya can check with Dr. Olivier's clinic  https://www.dr-olivier-clinic.com/testosterone-andropause/

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Bayer Testoviron has been out of stock for a while now. See the more recent posts in this thread  
https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1049008-testosterone-replacement-in-bangkok/page/9/

The hospitals and HRT clinic likley still have stock though.

in Pattaya can check with Dr. Olivier's clinic  https://www.dr-olivier-clinic.com/testosterone-andropause/

Question:  Is it legal to order it from overseas and have it shipped to Thailand?  I ask you because, judging from all of your posts, you seem very knowledgeable in this area.

22 minutes ago, CangguSurfer said:

Question:  Is it legal to order it from overseas and have it shipped to Thailand?  I ask you because, judging from all of your posts, you seem very knowledgeable in this area.

As far as I know testosterone is a perscription medicine, so not a good idea to import. Alot of tests sold in pharmacys are UG and have a disclaimer written on them as export only even though locally manufactured.  You can google mims thailand and has a list of thai fda approved manufacter or importers and try through Tims.  I know some guys that got scripts first to be legal.

I know Sherryl will be more acurate.

3 minutes ago, BigT73 said:

As far as I know testosterone is a perscription medicine, so not a good idea to import. Alot of tests sold in pharmacys are UG and have a disclaimer written on them as export only even though locally manufactured.  You can google mims thailand and has a list of thai fda approved manufacter or importers and try through Tims.  I know some guys that got scripts first to be legal.

I know Sherryl will be more acurate.

Not correct; here in Thailand Testosterone does not require a prescription and is legal to purchase over the counter.  However, whether or not it is legal to import it is another (my) question.

Edited by CangguSurfer
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, CangguSurfer said:

Not correct; here in Thailand Testosterone does not require a prescription and is legal to purchase over the counter.  However, whether or not it is legal to import it is another (my) question.

Not legal to import, but it is possible.

3 minutes ago, CangguSurfer said:

Not correct; here in Thailand Testosterone does not require a prescription and is legal to purchase over the counter.

Good to know!  They may have then been referring to nandralone etc not test as they were bodybuilders.

The pharmacy your reffering to is still trading.

12 minutes ago, BigT73 said:

Good to know!  They may have then been referring to nandralone etc not test as they were bodybuilders.

The pharmacy your reffering to is still trading.

You know for a fact that "my pharmacy" in Pattaya (next to TIM'S bar) has test in stock?

It's easy to be confused by the laws pertaining to many of the drugs that bodybuilders use.  Many (probably most) of them are in fact illegal to purchase even if they are openly sold in many established pharmacies.  Just because they sell it, doesn't mean it is legal.  Considering the harsh Thai laws when it comes to illegal drugs, it's wise to really know the facts.  Testosterone however is legal. 

Many body builders come to Thailand expressly to purchase bodybuilding drugs and are under the illusion that everything is legal here...WRONG!  I have heard that police in Bangkok often stop farangs that look like bodybuilders on the Sois where all the bodybuilding-friendly pharmacies are and conduct street searches!  I am guessing they are mostly looking to make some extra pocket money, but it sure would not be fun to have that happen, so better safe than sorry.

Edited by CangguSurfer

3 minutes ago, CangguSurfer said:

You know for a fact that "my pharmacy" in Pattaya (next to TIM'S bar) has test in stock?

It's easy to be confused by the laws pertaining to many of the drugs that bodybuilders use.  Many (probably most) of them are in fact illegal to purchase, and considering the harsh Thai laws when it comes to illegal drugs, it's wise to really know the facts.  Testosterone however is legal. 

Many people come to Thailand expressly to purchase bodybuilding drugs and are under the illusion that everything is legal here...WRONG!  I have heard that police in Bangkok often stop farangs that look like bodybuilders on the Sois where all the bodybuilding-friendly pharmacies are and conduct street searches!  I am guessing they are mostly looking to make some extra pocket money, but it sure would not be fun to have that happen, so better safe than sorry.

That would be good info as a sticky for TV!  Thats why I came to Thailand 8 yrs ago, but shelved taking gear as I was worried about the legalty from gym stories here.   I will be back patts Thurs and can ask  "your shop" LINE phone number if you wish!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, BigT73 said:

That would be good info as a sticky for TV!  Thats why I came to Thailand 8 yrs ago, but shelved taking gear as I was worried about the legalty from gym stories here.   I will be back patts Thurs and can ask  "your shop" LINE phone number if you wish!

Hey BigT, I would appreciate that! Thanks!

It is not legal to import any pharmaceutical unless you have an import license from the FDA, which you cannot get.

In practice customs will usually allow small quantities of non controlled substances in if sent by regular mail (not courier). However all the experiences I've heard with this was for oral meducations. An injectable might be another matter. Especially one with known resale value.

Meanwhile see other thread running where someone reports on availability in Bangkok.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

Thanks Sheryl.  You and Ubon Joe are always a font of reliable information!  I, and many others I'm sure, appreciate your willingness to share good information! 

Any idea what the back story is with Bayer?  I mean, my pharmacist told me back in October that it was only a temporary problem with the Thai distributor and that things would be back to normal by the beginning of the year.  Now I hear that this is an international problem because Bayer is relocating their production facility??  Not really sure what's really going on.  Any idea?

Something to do with their production facility. It's not specific to testosterone. It's all their products. Their aspirin has been out of stock everywhere for at least 2 years now.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 2/18/2019 at 1:23 PM, CangguSurfer said:

Hey BigT, I would appreciate that! Thanks!

They have cypionate and anthate, but no prop or bayer.  I tried to get the number but was "no have" reply.  Hope this helps!

On 2/20/2019 at 12:12 PM, BigT73 said:

They have cypionate and anthate, but no prop or bayer.  I tried to get the number but was "no have" reply.  Hope this helps!

Where can I purchase Testosterone Cypionate here in Pattaya?