Changeing my location

roger101

pity you didn't maintain your old POP eMail address Account...

Remembering the old Dial Up days, I for example, even though don't have that dinsaur Dial Up connection any more- I kept the actual original account alive... simply for the continued existence of a domestic (home country) POP eMail!

since then been LOS, Malaysia, UK, Germany and a few others and as such, no matter where I am, it comes out that I am always seen as domicile in my home country (In my case Australia)

fortunately at the time the account was created, back in 1989;

evolution passes by...

dial up fade away...

-but the same POP email lives on, courtesy of the NBN

maybe you still have relatives, or even your original UK household? if so, why not create an alias (eMail User Identity)on that domestic UK POP Email connection back home?. 

- and then go through all your (affected) banking/Financial/ or whatever accounts, to use that UK POP Email ID Set up

This all assuming you are prepared to also add your Contact Address, to match that UK one.

Do they 'really' need to know you are in LOS?  -as in, do you expect a need for snail mail addresses to match? for hardcopy mail...

On 2/17/2019 at 6:18 PM, roger101 said:

There are 2 websites that I want to deal with

Use a VPN as others have said with a UK connection.

Depending on how much you are planning to use it a free service like Windscribe or maybe CyberGhost should be ok. If you are looking to view/download TV/videos then you will need to pay.

Archived