How to get rich in Thailand: huge business opportunity!

Don Chance

Ok boys and girls, today i am going to pass on business opportunity i have come across in Thailand that can make you rich!

I often research entrepreneurial ideas and this one is an obvious easy success in Bangkok or any other cities in Thailand.

Look around, right, left up, nope look ... down. Yes look down what do you see all over Bangkok? DIRT! Grime! Greasy!  This is your golden opportunity to get rich in the "deep floor cleaning" biz.

For some reason, Thai's don't seem to clean the floors much, probably because concrete floors are hard to clean. Hotels, guesthouses, restaurants, bars often have raw concert unfinished floors. Sidewalks, regular floor tiles. All can benefit from deep floor cleaning. One guesthouse i stay at in Bangkok has concrete steps and floors all over the place and they are filthy! Also patios, sidewalks and even the roadway, a business would benefit from clean frontage. IT'S HUGE!

So what do you need to deep clean them?

1. Degreaser, this is an acid that can cause skin burns or blindness, so be careful. You wash the floor with this.

2. Electric floor polisher. Use this to get the deep cleaning and grease off.

3. A way of sucking up the dirty water, a wet vac. If you can't find a drain. You need to remove the dirty water.

4. That's it. Just need some practice, your workers will be experts.

You can charge 3-5 baht per square foot and expect repeat business.  Some bars or restaurants might want to be done at night, charge double in that case.

Huge opportunity here lads, hire 20 workers, a couple of sales guys, 10 vans, tons of work. I don't have Thai expertise to pull it off or i would be in to it, some of you probably do with your Thai wives and probably in need of cash too. All i ask i after your first 1 million $usd, you send me a PM and a paypal payment for 1% of the profit as a thank you. Fair enough no?

tumblr_inline_n17ps84R6B1qevbd8.gif

8 minutes ago, jackdd said:

Having an idea which might work as a business is the easy part, the hard part is making a profitable business out this idea ????

Hey a cleaning business is not rocket science. It's good old fashion work. Deep cleaning of floors is unique and has a huge demand. The trick is get at it before other people copy you.  But the demand in Thailand...just look around next time you are walk around.

After being involved in a Thai business for one year I can tell you western logic and principles dont apply here. My first thought was whats more important to a Thai. Dirt on the floor or putting their hand in their pocket. Theyd sell their mothers for 10 baht. That and there seems to be a holiday / festival / religious event or otherwise some sort of pi$$ up on nearly every week or some reason for business to be quiet that week. I feel sorry for the poor Thai buggers trying to live hand to mouth make a few bucks everyday. Theyre certainly up against it

People that normally are pissing in the shower are talking about Thai floors clearness? What is this a joke? Westerners are filthy as <deleted> and all the place you mentioned are (guess) crowded by westerners this is why the floor are dirty. And before someone is going with the 'you're a westerner too' I'm washing my ass after a poop from the day I could have do it alone, I never used shoes in my house even in my home country and I did get real showers not the canned one... (and no I never pissed in the shower)

After you have successfully established many Thaivisa denizens in the floor scrubbing business, here's another one for you. But make sure with these opportunities that you have it fronted by a Thai. They really despise us westerners coming in and telling them how to run a business, or their country.

Opportunity: Figure out how to dispose of the after-harvest crop refuse without burning it off. Maybe the denizen farmers on Thaivisa can comment on an idea that I have thought about; mulch it into the ground. Buy industrial mulchers and sell the service. Could become a franchise opportunity.

8 hours ago, neeray said:

After you have successfully established many Thaivisa denizens in the floor scrubbing business, here's another one for you. But make sure with these opportunities that you have it fronted by a Thai. They really despise us westerners coming in and telling them how to run a business, or their country.

Opportunity: Figure out how to dispose of the after-harvest crop refuse without burning it off. Maybe the denizen farmers on Thaivisa can comment on an idea that I have thought about; mulch it into the ground. Buy industrial mulchers and sell the service. Could become a franchise opportunity.

Already happening.

Archived