Commercial real estate agent

MatteoBassini

I've been trying to find commercial property to buy but I haven't seen one for sale in months that I've been searching, both just riding around Pattaya and looking online. The problem I have is all the ads usually advertise the business but not the actual property.

So, is there a commercial real estate agent/company in Pattaya that could assist me with finding a property to buy where the owner is looking to sell and not the lessor?

15 hours ago, blackcab said:

Have you tried checking online sites such as ddproperty?

The company I work for doesn't have anything for sale in Pattaya and only one commercial building for sale in Bangkok.

I have and have found only one that is a listing from 2+ years ago that was within my budget, all others were 20,000,000+ baht guesthouses and apartment buildings.

7 hours ago, bbko said:

I doubt many land owner in the main customer areas of Pattaya are willing to sell their money maker. 

Yes, it's extremely difficult to find. Hoping to find anyone that is looking to sell theirs.

3 hours ago, MatteoBassini said:

Yes, it's extremely difficult to find. Hoping to find anyone that is looking to sell theirs.

The company I work for buys assets from distressed vendors. We are quite well known for this and have a reputation for being fair and very fast.

When people need cash they need it quick, usually meaning 24-48 hours. You need to be able to accurately appraise the land and buildings and then do all of your due diligence in that time. If not, someone else will have already done the deal.

Fair warning though: There are sharks everywhere, and all of them want to part your money from you. If you are not 100 per cent certain then don't do the deal.

Archived